Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 09:19 AM

Murky Monday thread

Although I think the cloud base is rising and the drizzle may ease in an hour or two.
I didn't dream that the weather forecast suggests high pressure and reasonable weather towards the end of the week did I? That would figure - we're going away and there's nearly always good weather when we leave the country
So - a thread to let you all post what exciting things you are doing today ... or not
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 09:53 AM

Re: Murky Monday thread

Its very grey here and looks like it could rain soon. Apart from walking the dogs I have nothing planned for today.

Thank you everybody who gave me advice on my avatar, as you can see I have done it I didn't manage from photobucket (same as everybody else it seems), it came straight from my computer.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 10:49 AM

It`s a beautiful day here in Essex. But I`ve got loads of paperwork to do and Daisy`s cut her paw so I`ve no excuse not to do it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 10:55 AM

Murky here too but I am surprised that we didn't have any rain after all.

As DM says the forecast for the rest of the week is good. However as the high pressure builds an early frost hasn't been ruled out this won't do much for the runner beans and tomatoes..

It will be good to have more than one sunny day at a time, I might even be able to finish my spring cleaning

Hope you all have a good day..xx
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 10:58 AM

Hiya all.

Day off today and I really do want to get into the garden but whats stopping me is I want to change it too the front I mean but can't get the "plan" properly in my head....anyhow murky here too not rain, cold but overcast sort of day.

Take care all
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 11:16 AM

It's breezy with clear spells here, . . however, I've seen tomorrows weather maps and it's gonna be horrendous.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 12:48 PM

Afternoon all, we have a beautiful day her, still windy though...my baskets and tubs are being emptied, washed and put away this week, tidy up for the winter months....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 09:39 PM

A dismal gloomy day here to end the long holiday weekend. It rained overnight and is raining again now. I did get out earlier to work a bit in the garden. And it's chilly: only 22C now, back to jeans and a sweater instead of shorts and tee. Won't be too long before the heat is turned on ...
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 11:10 PM

Evening all Hope you're all OK?

It's been a beautiful day today, even managed to cut the lawn and the hedges x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top