Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 05:36 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, clear sky here again, looks like being another nice day.

We have family coming over on Sunday, we are giving a birthday lunch for my mum so today it's mucking out, tomorrow it's shopping and cooking, so much to do, so little time.... just hope the weather holds out.

Enjoy your day folks.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 06:07 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning Barry
And anyone who''s awake!

Colder here this morning but clear skies bode well

I'm off again today for a spa weekend.. I'm making the most of it as this is the last weekend before I go back to work
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 07:25 AM

Morning all.

Well, if I can get the greenhouse doors open (bit tricky after someone fiddled with them), then I'll be clearing my stuff out, as instructed by the Chair. I have nowhere to put it, but that doesn't concern them! I'll take the car down and load it up with stuff to sell. Might take photos and advertise on FB groups.

All good fun, eh?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 07:31 AM

Good morning everybody.
It's a bright sunny start to the day here.

I'm off to my aqua fit class this morning and out with Tony all afternoon.

We plan on booking the car in for a service, going a walk and doing the weekly shop.

Sounds like you're going to be busy Barry. I hope your mum enjoys her birthday gathering on Sunday.

Rhian enjoy your spa weekend.

Janet - shame it's come to this. I would be tempted to leave the stuff where it is just to annoy them..

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 07:38 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is very bright here.

Off into Maldon this morning, do a bit of shopping, get some money out etc.

Got a few important phone calls to make, then the day is mine.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 07:47 AM

Good morning
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 08:17 AM

Good morning all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all.

Well, if I can get the greenhouse doors open (bit tricky after someone fiddled with them), then I'll be clearing my stuff out, as instructed by the Chair. I have nowhere to put it, but that doesn't concern them! I'll take the car down and load it up with stuff to sell. Might take photos and advertise on FB groups.

All good fun, eh?
Sounds like you'd be better off out of it down there Jan, shame it's come this though just through spite and bitchiness of a few....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Sounds like you'd be better off out of it down there Jan, shame it's come this though just through spite and bitchiness of a few....
Yes Barry, I very nearly typed a few choice words!!! None of them complementary.

When and if I get the chance to get one of them on their own (secretary or chair) I will just say how disappointed I am in their actions, and why they didn't consider a discreet phone call, saying they'd prefer the stuff to be moved out. It's the way it's been done, seeing as all users of that greenhouse were at that committee meeting and would have discussed it!! Therefore, that email was clearly directed at me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top