Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 05:31 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, clear sky and calm here, looks ike being a decent day...

Not doing a great lot today after a hard slog yesterday tidying mum's garden, so maybe just a trip to the tip and I may put the hoe around my fruit bushes, then bangers and mash for lunch yum yum....

Enjoy your day folks.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 06:25 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Looking forward to today...off to London to meet up with various family members, have a meal and then off to the RA.H. for a semi staged production of Oklahoma! which is this evening's Prom.
Not sure if it's being televised but will be live broadcast on radio3. Should be fun!
Shall I need to take an umbrella? Hmmmm
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 07:05 AM

Cool and grey now, but sunshine and no rain forecast till evening.

Yes, I'll be listening to Oklahoma on R3.

I've a long letter to finish, then to post, probably local shop and possibly some more blackberrying.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 07:08 AM

Morning folks.

Ruthio, I am led to believe London won't have rain today. I'm planning to go to the allotment again (was there late yesterday afternoon but didn't do what I'd intended). I'd never plan a shift if I thought it was going to rain!

What I did do was cut back the tomato plants of unwanted foliage, also took away the potato plant foliage in the GH, but did so too soon: most of the spuds are like small pebbles! Is it the halm??

I still need to move the compost into the hippo bag to make room for the plastic composter to then be put in place, and the compost put back inside, for storage. That corner of my plot has to be tidied up further, after the rubbish was taken away.
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 07:08 AM

Oh and must attempt to phone Saga again.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 07:36 AM

Good morning all.
I'm expecting the builders again to finish off the outside rendering job they started yesterday.

I suppose I'd better stay around to keep an eye on them.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 07:42 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here, will potter around in the garden.
Will be cooking a Gammon Joint this morning, then this afternoon I will go out blackberry picking and make some crumbles.

Have a nice day all.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 07:43 AM

I got up early with the intention of clearing out my garage. I thought l'll just have a peep on here...and it's fatal...l'm still on here and the garage is still full of bags of stuff.
Beautiful, sunny day here!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 08:38 AM

Hi

A somewhat boring day today, waiting in for deliveries.

I know exactly what you mean about the garage Art, mine is a disaster.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 08:55 AM

Good morning fellow members a sunny start but rain on the way so the washing was out early.

Picked a whole carrier bag of beans and will freeze a lot of them to give to the family.

Not a lot more planned for today , ironing once the washing is dry and some beetroot to pickle.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top