Join for free
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 01:50 PM

More Pics...

Have posted a few more pics. & even art work.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 02:54 PM

Re: More Pics...

I've just been looking at your pics, the one of the two zebras is simply stunning!

I wish I had a fraction of your talent!
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 03:06 PM

I have had years to work on that talent & still do so-still a lot of room for improvement.
I don't cook well nor sew-one of the girlie talents stuck with me. Always trackin' off into the woods & getting scratches on my.... for my efforts.
Tomboy to the core.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 04:15 PM

dragon, Lovely art work. Captured differently too. How long does it take for you to complete a picture?

Do you keep them or sell them?

(I will try and add a couple of my wildlife pics)

Well Done, must give you a lot of satisfaction.

Regards,
Rainbow
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 04:29 PM

Awesome! Love the Zebras!!!
dragon
florida, usa

16-01-2011, 04:41 PM

I do a lot of my work on tees and usually custom. Folks send me photos of pets etc. and send them their tees back. OR-paintings etc.
Takes about 3-4 hrs. to do a tee/sweatshirt.
Always on lookout for new pics. of wildlife to do on paper in ink or pencil. Some critters I can't get to-like in farrrrr away places. I take several photos & use a bit from all of them to makeup one painting. Like the wolf and antlers. By the way folks: A closeup of that shows dried meat hanging from antlers.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 04:47 PM

dragon, that's a good idea to print on tee-shirts. Obviously would be popular. You certainly work fast too 3-4 hours.

(PS. I have just uploaded a couple of extra pics on my Profile. Go and have a peek).

Rainbow

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top