Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 07:14 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, hammering down with rain here and forecast to last all day and night then into tomorrow, so no hose pipe ban then this year...

I have a few odd jobs to do for my mum and Mrs.B has to go to her sister's at Retford, so I was hoping to give the dogs an extra good walk first as they will be on their own for a few hours afterwards, but because the rain is so heavy it looks like a constitutional around the garden may have to suffice.

Enjoy your day folks.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 07:33 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everybody.

It's raining hard here & I'm thinking of Ady, Paula & the grandchildren camping in Cornwall. I hope it's better weather there..

Later today I'll be going to my usual aqua fit class at the local pool - nothing else much planned.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 07:43 AM

Morning.

Ours is due from about 11, so am hoping to have got my newspaper and tv guide before then, and be back home in the dry.

Hope Mum is doing well, Barry.

Carol, hmmmm. Camping in wet weather is not good!! Hope they escape the rain. Perhaps they'll pack up and come home early?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 07:44 AM

Don't you buy a weekly TV guide Jazzi?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Don't you buy a weekly TV guide Jazzi?
Yes. I get What's on TV.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 07:47 AM

Hi

A small break in the rain here, more forecast later.

A staying in day today and a lazy one at that.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 07:57 AM

Good morning fellow members and a wet one here. The garden is looking a lot better for the rain.

I am off to get my hair trimmed, the hairdresser will not be pleased I have been cutting it myself. Then off to the doctors to pick up a prescription.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 08:57 AM

Good morning
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 09:44 AM

Good morning all sunny spells here in the SW but rain forecast for this evening.

Hoping to give the hedge a trim sometime today.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 09:53 AM

buenas dias all. No change here, still extremely hot, storms forecast for tomorrow, we shall see, it would be a welcome change though.

Last night we went to a hog roast with friends, it was excellent, 5 euros each and more food than most people could eat. ChoCho had a lovely time, a little 7 year old girl spent the evening playing with her and taking for little walks around. The little girl was on holiday with her parents, staying with her grandparents who have a care hire business here. Such a pleasant little girl and so gentle with ChoCho, who was in 7th heaven at getting such constant cuddles and attention.

This morning I have received a message from some German neighbours, who arrived at their holiday home last night..."you will come at 3 p.m. for coffee, we are here". I do so love the way they put things, sounding very commanding and formal, but they are not like that at all, they are very friendly and welcoming. Other neighbours a couple of houses down are returning to UK today after 6 weeks here. They don't want to go, but they have commitments back home that keeps them there.

I really have to do some shopping today, but I don't really want to do that either, it's a case of "needs must".

Have a pleasant day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top