Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 09:33 AM

Good morning Sunday

Dull damp and cold here in county kildare. Going to my sons later for dinner and that's all on my agenda today.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 09:34 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning. The sun is shining and the plan is to go to a craft fair later if the weather holds
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 10:01 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day here.

Lots to keep me busy today including indoor window cleaning.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 10:14 AM

Good morning all, a very pleasant warm start here and forecast dry for the rest of the day.

Nothing much on my agenda, just tidying in the garden for an hour this morning then we are expecting visitors this afternoon.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 10:17 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 10:29 AM

Good morning fellow members a sunny morning here.
There was almost a frost last night

I am busy making falafels for lunch to serve with a selection of salads then time to tackle the kitchen cupboards, clean them and check the date on the spices.
There is also a stack of runner beans to freeze for the family.

Enjoy your day everyone
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 11:20 AM

Enjoy your Sunday everyone !

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 11:37 AM

buenas dias all. Not quite so sunny today, some cloud keeping the sun out of sight, but it's still immensely hot. We are forecast storms and rain on Wednesday, that would be nice, but it always misses us, we shall see.

No major plans today, we had a late night last night so no early risers here this morning. Friends coming round for dinner this evening, nothing fancy, just a "throw things together" kind of meal.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 02:45 PM

Afternoon all.

Went for a walk from 11 to my local park, sat and started another library book, had a small coffee, then after awhile thought I'd better get walking again, then remembered the open day at the nearby town hall, so slowly walked there.

They have plans for redevlopment of the site, to include lots of housing, so I went and had my say! And they were giving away tea, coffee, brownies, scones, jam and cream. I took a tea and brownie, sat with them and a girl came over and asked for my input. She put it on her ipad but wasn't part of planning/development so I had a good chat with two of their people.

It whiled away a couple of hours, being out in the sun, in the community, chatting with strangers, and giving my input. Their argument is 300,000 a year come into London and they need to build homes. I said, when do you think enough is enough, when is it time to STOP building homes? Our shopping mall has shocking plans for redevlopment, to include a tower block and taking away part of the green space, which isn't a lot, but which gives somewhere nice to sit on or walk through.

I'm afraid I didn't hold back.
Franbern
London
Franbern is female  Franbern has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 04:31 PM

Did my last feeding of my daughters/G.daughters cats this morning and they are due home this afternoon. Left her some flowers to welcome her back. Quick visit to iceland for few things, this afternoon planted the lavender plant I purchased yesterday. Also spoke on telephone to No. 2 daughter who returned form holiday during the night. Lovely sunny warm day. Went down to the woods to pick some blackberries.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top