Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 06:57 PM

Melania Trump

Whatever made an attractive young woman like Melania Trump marry Donald? He has no charm ,is not attractive and had been married several times previous
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 07:06 PM

Re: Melania Trump

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Whatever made an attractive young woman like Melania Trump marry Donald? He has no charm ,is not attractive and had been married several times previous
Reminds me of that caroline aherne sketch. "Melania what attracted you to the billionaire donald trump"?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 07:37 PM

Don't know about why she married Donald Trump, going off topic a little, it annoyed me when the famous Clothes Designers couldn't wait to announce to the world that they would not be queuing to have Melania Trump wearing their designs. Sanctimonious Prigs!
Their loss too because she looked absolutely stunning on her visit to France, Chic, demure and respectable. Well done to the designer who decided not to be such a berk and dressed Melania for the occasion.

During their visit to France, Melania wore some stunning outfits, making the French President's wife look as though she had bought her clothing from a charity shop!

She is a credit to Donald, and a steadying influence on him no doubt. Good luck to her. If you got it, flaunt it!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 08:22 PM

Why did she marry trump ?? I think there are a billion reasons, !!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 08:22 PM

Power is a great aphrodisiac - I thought everybody knew that!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 08:36 PM

Why did you marry billionaire Mr Trump Melanie ?

Edited Sorry Annie just seen you have already said that !
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Don't know about why she married Donald Trump, going off topic a little, it annoyed me when the famous Clothes Designers couldn't wait to announce to the world that they would not be queuing to have Melania Trump wearing their designs. Sanctimonious Prigs!
Their loss too because she looked absolutely stunning on her visit to France, Chic, demure and respectable. Well done to the designer who decided not to be such a berk and dressed Melania for the occasion.

During their visit to France, Melania wore some stunning outfits, making the French President's wife look as though she had bought her clothing from a charity shop!

She is a credit to Donald, and a steadying influence on him no doubt. Good luck to her. If you got it, flaunt it!
I agree shropshiregirl

She has taken on her roll and duties admirably.

The French Presidents wife age 64, is 25 years older than her Husband the President
She dresses far to young for her age wearing mini skirts and dresses and tight Jeans.
French women are usually very elegant in beautiful outfits suited to their age group.

Melania could teach her how to dress for the occasion.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 09:27 PM

I think the French Presidents wife looks ok
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I think the French Presidents wife looks ok
Not that looks should count but l think. Melania, is beautiful, stylish and elegant.
Here is a pic of both wives...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2757.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	3535  
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Not that looks should count but l think. Melania, is beautiful, stylish and elegant.
Here is a pic of both wives...
There is the proof Artangel that Melania has more dress sense,

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top