Join for free
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 12:25 PM

Don't Mess With My Outfit!

Turkish women march against 'unacceptable' dress code...

Turkish women march against 'unacceptable' dress code - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40766440

Hundreds of women have taken to the streets of Istanbul to protest against the violence and animosity they face over demands to dress more conservatively.

Turkish women participating in the march on Saturday, dubbed
"Don't Mess With My Outfit", chanted slogans and carried denim shorts on hangers as examples of the type of clothing that some men in the country find unacceptable.

"We will not obey, be silenced, be afraid. We will win through resistance," they chanted.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 12:57 PM

Re: Don't Mess With My Outfit!

Hi

That is unfortunately true Ruthio.

Erdogan is a male pig, unfortunately his wife is also.

She has posted publicly that the best training for a wife is to be in a harem before she marries.

How sad is that?

Personally I do enjoy a bit of submissiveness, an hour a week is fine, but it has to be fun for both.

I am much more of the Shropshiregirl ilk, gentle seduction even after 30 years of marriage, a respect for each other and so much fun.

Cuddles and holding hands are very important in any relationship.

Unfortunately, many forget that.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That is unfortunately true Ruthio.

Erdogan is a male pig, unfortunately his wife is also.

She has posted publicly that the best training for a wife is to be in a harem before she marries.

How sad is that?

Personally I do enjoy a bit of submissiveness, an hour a week is fine, but it has to be fun for both.

I am much more of the Shropshiregirl ilk, gentle seduction even after 30 years of marriage, a respect for each other and so much fun.

Cuddles and holding hands are very important in any relationship.

Unfortunately, many forget that.
So true in both sentences swimfeeders
Some miss out on such a lot in a relationship because of just that.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 01:26 PM

Yet another step in the Islamification of Turkey. Pretty soon it will niqabs and burkhas all round for the women as their rights are slowly removed.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Yet another step in the Islamification of Turkey. Pretty soon it will niqabs and burkhas all round for the women as their rights are slowly removed.
Schools in Turkey are to stop teaching Charles Darwin's theory of evolution in high schools, deeming it 'controversial and difficult to understand'.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...tion-ministry/
Also I believe Wikipedia has been blocked since April for comments about Turkey's involvement in Iraq and Syria.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_b...edia_in_Turkey
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 04:03 PM

Good for them.
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 04:22 PM

If only they'd all refuse. All on the same day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top