Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:08 AM

Theresa May's dress sense

Apparently Theresa May's dress costs £26 from Next. I think it's too short for her but having said that she's on holiday and relaxing. What do other's think she looks like and does it matter?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/p...holiday-italy/
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:12 AM

Re: Theresa May's dress sense

I think she has nice legs, so the dress is fine. I'm a bit annoyed they are following her on holiday, she needs a rest surely, and what she wears is her own business.

That's not a comment about you your just using the pictures out there, it's the media taking them I have a problem with.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:29 AM

She can wear what she likes and I agree she should be left alone to enjoy her holiday.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:31 AM

Exactly as I said I wasn't suggesting you were wrong at all. Just watched the Diana story the other day and realised the media are out of control still. They need to step back and respect people.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:35 AM

She's too old for short skirts - Her face doesn't fit it.
You'd think she'd have a style advisor. Celebs must look good - even on holiday.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:38 AM

I am not interested in what she wears, as judging people by their clothes is shallow.
I am more interested in the job she does, for the people and the country!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:40 AM

She has good ankles but not so good knees, she should lose the belt and wear a light pair of over knee leggings, it would look nice then.

I agree though what does it matter what she wears she is on holiday...leave her be!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 09:40 AM

I think it suits her much better than some of her more formal wear. She tends to wear short jackets which make her hips appear big and her shoulders big.
I don't really care what she wears though.
She looks like she's enjoying herself, let's hope she comes back refreshed and more focused.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I think it suits her much better than some of her more formal wear. She tends to wear short jackets which make her hips appear big and her shoulders big.
I don't really care what she wears though.
She looks like she's enjoying herself, let's hope she comes back refreshed and more focused.
Yes, I agree with most of the posters on this topic, she should be left alone on her holiday to wear whatever she wants.....

I also agree with Tessa about her choice (or some style advisor) of formal wear.
Before she was PM she wore some very attractive outfits, and I thought what a very well dressed woman she was, but all that changed when she became PM and I suspect it's because someone is now telling her what to wear.

As Tessa points out, short jackets and belts with things make her look out of proportion and some of her clothes are just ridiculous.....But I'm just a bloke, what do I know....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 10:39 AM

I think she should do something about her stooped posture. It is quite noticeable and may cause her discomfort?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top