Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 05:38 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, beautiful red sky sunrise this morning, but what was that old rhyme, red sky in the morning?

We are going to London today on the train to see Les Miserables at the Queen's theatre as a treat to ourselves for our birthdays, we've been looking forward to it for ages so hope it's a good show.....

Enjoy your day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 05:52 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Sounds good Barry. Have a great time.

A very early good morning from me. I was awake at 5.00am again for no reason!

Josh & Taylor are fast asleep in the other room - no plans for today but if Taylor is going to be hanging out with her friends I think Josh will be happy to play on the garden. We've bought him a tree swing and fixed it to the cherry tree - also I've got a big tub to fill with water for him. He likes to sail his rubber ducks on it - he can sit in it too if he wants to.

I think I'll be pottering about in the garden - I bought some plants the other day that need potting - then there's weeding, dead heading etc..
Might even get the sun lounger out and have a little nap this afternoon.

Tony will be painting the shed & Arbour seat with wood preservative (he doesn't know it yet)lol

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 06:23 AM

Hi

I hope you have a lovely trip for your birthdays Barry.

It is hammering down here, a lousy forecast for this morning.

It is also somewhat wet inside.

Due to the time differnce I was up at 2am to talk to Taiwan, went to get myself a coffee and found a flood in the kitchen and dining room.

That is all I needed at the moment.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 06:52 AM

Morning all.
Have a great day in London, Barry.

Nice, bright morning here for a change. Not a lot planned today, though I do need to instal a new TV i.e. plug it in, in our newly-decorated dining room. It's an additional TV without an aerial so that I can sit in my recliner and watch Pink Floyd DVDs.
Have a nice day everyone☺
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 07:04 AM

Good morning again !

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 07:18 AM

Good morning all.

Its beautiful and sunny here at the moment, but I think within one hour it will be pouring of rain.

Have a good time at the Theatre Barry.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon before the rain starts.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 08:21 AM

Morning all.

Barry, hope you both enjoy the show. I love it!! One of my favourites (alongwith Miss Saigon).

Rain expected here from this morning. So many weeds on my allotment, especially in and around the ground bed. The path needs mowing, and I also need to get the strimmer to the edges of the raised bed. Rain: lovely for the veg, but it also makes the weeds grow.

enjoy your day.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 08:42 AM

Chucking it down here, I'm in no rush to get ready and take my dog for a walk. Other than that I'll be having a lazy day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 08:50 AM

Good morning all heavy rain here which looks set for the day..

Mr Mags is off to the physio shortly, the first time he's been out for 3 weeks.

Barry hope you have a great time in London and enjoy Les Mis, I've never seen it but would love to.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2017, 08:50 AM

Morning all.

Grey and overcast again, with quite a breeze getting up.

I'm off to exercises this morning, and out again to a meeting with a club I belong to this afternoon.

Swims, what has caused the flooding?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top