Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2011, 08:33 AM

Soaking Monday

Good morning everyone

Planned to have the thatch trimmed today but having second thoughts with the rain and the cold.

Got soaked to the skin on Dylans morning walk so the rest of the morning will be spent drying out.

The afternoon will be full of merryment at a friends birthday bash, she has become an Octogenerian and acts like an eight year old.

Have a wonderful day everyone and live today as you did as a teenager.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2011, 10:49 AM

Re: Soaking Monday

Good Morning AB and Everyone. Raining heavy up here as well, thank goodness, the pavements are like skating rinks - would do for dancing on ice!

Hope you have a lovely afternoon, AB, at your friend's birthday do, good wishes to your friend.

Your thatch will do for another day! Hope the rain stops for it!

Take care everyone and stay safe
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

10-01-2011, 01:29 PM

Good morning all...............Monday again. And a very wet one in S.W.Scotland. Its making the snow from the last two days a bit shiny and slippery.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2011, 01:40 PM

Rain just clearing here in Sherwood but forecast to return, so out with hound now for an hour or so and then feet up and read the papers later.
Try not to overdo it today, as there are another four days to do it in before the weekend break.

Take care and enjoy the day...
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2011, 02:54 PM

Good morning my friends. Turmoil continues after that 22 year old is arraigned for killing 8 people and seriously wounding a state senator. She's in an induced coma after brain surgery. Closer to home a sheriff in the tiny town on Ranier, OR was killed by another young man who pulled the sheriff's own gun and shot him in the head. Me thinks this old world is headed for doom and disaster. I almost got broadsided in my car yesterday when a driver sped through a red traffic light two seconds after my side turned green. My guardian angel is working overtime lately. That's the second such violation that happened right in front of me in the past month.

My friend, Warren, and I enjoyed a great dinner at a Thai restaurant last night before going our separate ways. He's such a good guy & we enjoy just hanging out together. He also loves to drive my Smart car.

Snow & ice headed our way tomorrow afternoon. I need to fill my gas tank on the Smart car. I may as well get a few groceries while I'm out & about. Have a great day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2011, 05:33 PM

Below normal cold continues, unfortunately, minus 5 C (25 F). wind chill a nasty minus 10, and overcast! Just out long enough to put out the rubbish and get the paper; snow forecast tomorrow and they are hedging as to predicted amounts. What a long Winter this has been...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2011, 10:51 PM

Hope you don't get too much snow Dandysmom, and I agree, does seem to have been a long winter.........

AB, have been following the tragic events on the news-does seem like the world is going made.....

Don't know where today has gone-walking, shopping, then walking with my friend. Then one of my Sisters called and stayed for tea, run her home after then it was relaxation time....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top