Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 09:32 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all.

Got my hearing test this afternoon, so a lazy morning till I need to make my way there. Am hoping I can get to finish my cup of latte this time, before I'm called in! Only had two sips from the one last week.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 09:50 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Morning Jazzi

Where do you go for your hearing test that you get a latte, I think I would have taken it with me.

Such a lovely day outside today and my birthday so I am feeling very happy indeed. A work day today so will celebrate properly on Thursday when I am off.

Enjoy the rest of your day all that follow.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 09:59 AM

Good morning to all, and Shirley, I hope you have a lovely birthday.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 10:02 AM

Good morning all.

Good luck with the hearing test Jazzi.

Happy Birthday Shirley. Enjoy your day.

I was desperate for a good nights sleep so took one of my painkillers. It knocked me out till 9.00am. The problem is I still feel sleepy. Not good when I have to take 3 of them a day for pain! I dose myself up with them when I go out for the day - no wonder my travelling companions tell me I'm snoring on the coach coming home! Ah well - tis the only way I can enjoy an outing.

I'm not doing much this morning - hoping to liven myself up enough to go to my aqua fit class this afternoon. We're out with friends for an early-bird meal early evening and then my four year old grandson Josh coming for an overnight stay.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 10:06 AM

Hi

Happy Birthday Shirley.

Dry today, so a little gardening for me.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
Morning Jazzi

Where do you go for your hearing test that you get a latte, I think I would have taken it with me.

Such a lovely day outside today and my birthday so I am feeling very happy indeed. A work day today so will celebrate properly on Thursday when I am off.

Enjoy the rest of your day all that follow.
NHS referral for ENT at a private hospital. Proper cups and saucers, and good machine serving the drinks, like you'd get in Morrisons cafes fer instance! Not the type that drops down a plastic cup,

My NHS hospital couldn't see me till September earliest, so I opted for this place.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 10:44 AM

I don't blame you Jazzi, now I understand. Its a different world going private isn't it.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 10:57 AM

buenas dias all. Happy birthday Shirley, I hope you have a wonderful day.
This morning started quite cloudy with a bit off breeze, which felt very pleasant. However the sun is out again now and it's very hot and sticky.

We had unexpected visitors from Sweden last night, so it turned into a really late night. It's always good to see them though and hear their views on events and how things are in Sweden.

Not too many demands on my time today, thank goodness. A trip to Mercadona for essentials and then my time is my own, (hopefully). Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 12:04 PM

Good morning everyone a beautiful hot sunny day here but all is due to change tomorrow...

Will spend the afternoon tidying the garden which has been neglected for a few days.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2017, 02:17 PM

A belated good morning everone
Been out with the children to the castle to a 'How to be an astronaut' day which took all of 10 minutes

Still, the children played in the adventure playground in the castle grounds and we had a lovely picnic They are such good children never a grumble.

Enjoy your day...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top