Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 09:11 PM

Here & There!

Apart from this interesting and varied topic Forum, does anyone belong to a specific topic Forum? (Presumably it would be related to a hobby/interest).

Once participating on this particular Site, I doubt many of you would have time for another one too!

Rainbow
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 09:14 PM

Re: Here & There!

I belong to Catsey ..... and find I have time for both!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 09:14 PM

The only forums I am on are "Dogsey" and this one. Its only in the last year or so that I have joined any. I have always been a bit wary.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 09:31 PM

I only belong to this forum now but have been a member on to many forums to remember.

Sporting, Political, Technical, Hobbies, plus running my own at one stage.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 09:40 PM

Mags and Aerolor, "Catsey" and "Dogsey" - presume the topics are in the clue of those titles!!! LOL

Sounds intriguing Antibrown running your own. Presume you enjoyed the experience. You must be pretty hot on computer technology. Very time consuming I should imagine though.

Rainbow
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 09:42 PM

I belong to Dogsey.

Three Poker forums...THMF...Blackbelt...Bluff.

One Local American Forum...Lancaster on Line

Plus a Blog......Lipnews.
Rainbow
Surrey UK

09-01-2011, 09:48 PM

Hello galty, The Poker Sites are becoming extremely popular. Excuse me for sounding thick, but what is "a Blog Lipnews"?

Rainbow
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Mags and Aerolor, "Catsey" and "Dogsey" - presume the topics are in the clue of those titles!!! LOL

Sounds intriguing Antibrown running your own. Presume you enjoyed the experience. You must be pretty hot on computer technology. Very time consuming I should imagine though.

Rainbow

Tell me about it Rainbow.

I used to spend more time on the computer than doing anything else. The computer was booted up about 6:00am and switched off around 2:00am next day.

I did enjoy it though and it was interesting.

I did limit the site to 'invitations only. Members would recommend someone and then they were vetoed, dont ask how, and either invited or not.
Rainbow
Surrey UK

09-01-2011, 09:54 PM

WOW, even if you were doing that as a full-time paid job, the hours would be somewhat outrageous. However, at least it was something that you implemented, produced and enjoyed.

Rainbow
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

09-01-2011, 10:00 PM

Rainbow I was not on the computer all of the time but the computer was set up to notify me if I was needed.

After three years my mind needed a change so I gave the site over to a couple of friends.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top