Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 06:16 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Hi

A strange morning, heavy rain yesterday which was not forecast.

A very still morning, not a breath of air, not a leaf moving and absolutely no birdsong, which is incredible here.

There is a strange purple glow to the sky, overcast, but not a single cloud visible.

Not a bird in the sky, it looks like the opening shots of a Zombie Apocalypse Movie.

The silence is deafening, no tractors, no noise at all from the cows going in for milking.

The littlies are away on holiday for 6 weeks now, so no going out with them early Sunday to a car boot and McDonalds.

It is totally weird.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 07:26 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Morning Swimmy and all the stopinbeds later..

Very misty here after another 12 hours rain, but forecast to clear before showers again later.

Just on our way out in a minute with the dogs and will decide how to waste the rest of the day when we get back, but I have still got a hedge to clip and there are always more berries to pick...

Enjoy your day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 07:45 AM

Good morning all.

Its beautiful sunshine here, had rain yesterday but its lovely outside now.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 07:50 AM

Good morning, none to bright here and not very warm either.
Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 08:24 AM

Morning all.

Looks like the rain continued overnight, which I am very happy about it.

Not sure of plans today, apart from cooking a roast dinner. Found some pork slices in the freezer, I have a spare apple from scrumping down the allotment, and I have all the necessary veg, and the remainder of the blackberry and apple crumble, so a yummy meal is on the menu. Depending on whether I go out or not, could cook it for lunch.

Have a nice day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 08:42 AM

Good morning all, gosh I had a terrible night no idea why hardly slept a wink. I have little piggy eyes this morning!

Helping to decorate a little girls bedroom later, gorgeous pink girly wallpaper, it will look lovely

Have a good day all!
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 09:06 AM

Have a lovely Sunday !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 09:06 AM

Good morning fellow members it's fine at the moment and I hope to do some jobs in the garden.

Still have a headache after a week which is very wearing, I think it is caused by medication and am hoping being in the fresh air will help.

Enjoy your day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 09:38 AM

started of with a light sea mist around 6am or just before so I went back to bed. Second attempt (sucessful) to get up and dressed the sun was at 8am shining but beginning to cloud over now
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 09:57 AM

I've prepped all my vegetables for my roast pork meal, cooked the apple and sone the sausage meat and stuffing. And washed up. Now I just have to decide when to cook it: lunch or tea time.

It's supposed to be raining again, from 2pm onwards, so a day out is not an option. Don't need or want any shopping just yet, so I could always tackle the lounge cupboard again. That always gets messy and I don't know where things are.

Right, let's get cracking. Laters.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top