Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:21 PM

Miserable day

Thoroughly miserable day.Been raining all day,didnt feel like going out,so did some washing,vacuumed my b/room floor ,then watched a film on tele,followed by Catchphrase [ a favourite].Even the dog has spent most of the day in bed.Ah well another day tomorrow,may be better
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:30 PM

Re: Miserable day

Sorry to hear that Deylon, was raining heavy first thing this morning but cleared away by ten and then turned into a nice warm sunny day. Managed to get a few jobs done around the garden but got chased in around six when the heavens opened. I never feel miserable though on a rainy day, I just catch up with some inside jobs.....I have even been known to break out the waterproofs and go for a walk in the rain.....
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:56 PM

I don't mind a bit of rain deylon, though if it rained for days I may think differently! At least the plants in the garden are getting a drink and the water butt is getting replenished. It's a chance to catch up on the jobs indoors and perhaps watch a bit of telly or catch up on the forum guilt free!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
I don't mind a bit of rain deylon, though if it rained for days I may think differently! At least the plants in the garden are getting a drink and the water butt is getting replenished. It's a chance to catch up on the jobs indoors and perhaps watch a bit of telly or catch up on the forum guilt free!
Yea the forum...........Every cloud....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 10:05 PM

After getting my newspaper earlier, popping to allotment shop for some weed suppressant fabric, and then on to Sainsburys for some cream, the weather turned decidely dodgy, for the rest of the day, so I emptied out some kitchen cupboard shelves. You wouldn't believe how much ended up in the bins!! (The outside bins.)

Managed to restock the shelves with cans and packets that had been stored in a bag AND typed up a list of what I have.

So thanks to the rotten weather I got a rotten job outa the way, cept I still have the big lower cupboard to start on now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top