Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 05:39 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, much cooler here and raining again, but forecast to improve later hopefully...

More fruit picking for me, the blueberries are ripening a few at a time and the blackberries are starting to turn already, I also have a glut of beetroot that I am going to turn into chutney, Busy busy busy....

Enjoy your day folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 06:37 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning Barry and all to follow.

I picked some blackberries down the allotment yesterday. There are some wild ones springing up all around the communal greenhouse, so are there for the taking. I know it's not quite the right time for apples but they were looking good too so grabbed a couple. See if I can conjure up a crumble with them.

Feeling quite fresh this morning, thankfully. Not sure what's on my agenda today. No gardening. And shouldn't be shopping, either!

Hmmmm...
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 07:09 AM

Good morning
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 07:15 AM

Hi

Blowing a gale here, but still no rain.

Clinic this morning, boring and the queues are getting longer.

The littlies are off on holiday tomorrow, won't be seeing them for 6 weeks, I will miss them.

They decided to do their own packing last night, two suitcases packed with toys, x box, games and their tablets, no clothes at all, not even a pair of knickers

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 07:36 AM

Good morning everybody.
I've had about 6 hours sleep and that's my lot!

Hoping to go for a swim this afternoon - nothing else planned.

Have a good day all.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 07:51 AM

Good morning everyone, not raining here yet but it is windy. The weather forecast for today doesn't look good.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 07:57 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful and sunny and warm here in Essex.

Got to cook a chicken joint this morning.

I didn't do the dusting yesterday so I will do that today and maybe a bit of gardening.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:04 AM

Good morning everyone, nice and sunny here too.
Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:48 AM

Good morning fellow members wild and windy here which will not to a lot of good to the runner beans, there are flowers everywhere .

I am bread making this morning for the freezer, I have a picnic with the children coming up next week.

Also battling a permanent headache which I think is due to my medication. It is staring to annoy me.

Enjoy your day everyone
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 09:10 AM

Good morning everybody !
Have a great weekend !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top