Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 05:30 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, dark clouds here but I think we'll miss the thunderstorms that some of you have had, hope you've all survived them intact..

Just a cleaning day for us, I've also got my mum's lawns to cut and I'm going to pick us a salad for lunch from the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone.

The River Wye at Bakewell.

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 05:48 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning Barry and all to follow.

Just had a small cup of coffee then will go back to bed shortly.

We did have the storm round about 2.30 and some much needed rain. I slept through most of it so I must still be so dog tired! But what a shame about the village in Cornwall, which suffered so much damage. They reckon no house or business is unaffected by th flood damage. My thoughts are with the residents of Coverack.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 05:50 AM

Good morning, Barry, Jazzi etc. Lovely photo there ��

After my end of shift kip, I'll be up at 1pm awaiting the phone call from the NHS physio (for what it's probably worth!) about my dodgy knees.

Later, I'll be in the garden too assembling a new garden swing....pending thunderstorms.

Have a nice day each☺
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 06:34 AM

Hi

We missed the storms, so watering is in order again.

I do not like water meters.

A few miles away, they had some humdingers, I could see the lightening and hear the thunder.

There are going to be a few very disgruntled farmers about in the midst of harvest.

Harvest is in full swing here, so not a lot of sleep last night, they were working through the night, loads of lights and noise.

I did a small kindness for a couple of Polish a few weeks ago, easy for me, a big problem for them, filled a few forms in and some time on the phone.

I cannot drink at the moment, so looking wistfully at six bottles of Mint Vodka which arrived last night, my favourite.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 07:16 AM

Good morning everybody.
I'm still feeling rather sad after attending a friends funeral yesterday. I'm thinking soon we won't have any friends left...

I've got Josh overnight and he's still sleeping soundly thank goodness.
Later I hope he'll play in the garden for a bit. We bought him a tree swing yesterday and fixed it to the cherry tree.
This afternoon there's a party at his nursery for the children who are leaving so I'll be taking him there.

I'm hoping for a nice relaxed day today - as much as is possible with a four year old to look after.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 07:21 AM

Good morning all.

We had really bad thunderstorms last night, I hid under my sheets, now its lovely and sunny this morning, at least its a bit cooler.

Off to do my weekly shopping now.

Have a nice day all.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 07:44 AM

Good morning everybody !

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	cab33d046e65f24dd3589f75842cad1a.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	3421  
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 07:57 AM

Good morning all, what a storm last night right overhead, lighting up the whole flat. Thankfully it didn't bother Amber who slept through all the thunder.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 08:29 AM

Here in Dorset we had a real humdinger of a thunderstorm in the night , a massive bang overhead , never heard a noise like it before , I think the whole of the town must have woken to it . I love it though .

Do folk unplug their tvs anymore and is it necessary . ( I did go downstairs and unplug)

It's dark and heavy outside still .
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 08:31 AM

Lightening went on till 3am but not so much thunder, really odd. Nice bit of rain but thankfully not like Cornwall. That must be scary and devastating.
Royal Engineers meeting tonight so this afternoon buffet to prepare, and this morning foods hop for it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top