Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2011, 01:20 PM

Answers to Little Quizz

1. If you were snacking on a 'little donkey', what would you be eating? Answer: A Burrito* (Mexican tortilla/tao)

Christiane, Müller, Branco, Marta and Taffarel are all examples of what? Answer - Footballers*

3. Which company used the slogan 'Because I'm worth it'? Answer L'Oreal*

4. In which popular film are the following some of the songs in the movie soundtrack?

The Man In Me, Hotel California, Looking Out My Backdoor and Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
Answer - The Big Lebowski*

5. In which stadiums were the three highest attendance figures recorded for a final game at the Football World Cup? Answer - only know one which is Johannesburg wrong

6. The name of which novel set on the island of Pianosa is now a word for an absurd or senseless situation? Answer - Catch 22*

7. In which controversial film is Nadsat spoken? Answer - Clockwork Orange*

8. Agnes Gonxhe Bojaxhiu was better known as what? Abnswer - Mogther Theresa*

9. With 40 years and 292 days, who was the oldest captain in a Football World Cup? Answer - Dino Zoff (Italian) wrong

10. The following words are from songs with 'ball' somewhere in the song title. Can you name the song? One point for each correct answer.

a. It was like lightning, everybody was frightening Answer - Ballroom Blitz (Sweet)*

b. He always runs while others walk, he acts while other men just talk Answer - Thunderball (Tom Jones)*

c. You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain Answer - Great Balls of Fire (Jerry Lee Lewis)*

d. Magic woman wreckin up my soul, things you tell me have never been told Answer Fire Ball (Deep Purple)*

e. He plays by intuition the digit counters fall Answer - Pinball Wizard (The Who)*
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2011, 01:26 PM

Re: Answers to Little Quizz

Good quiz AB, even though I only knew one answer!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2011, 01:27 PM

Look for another tomorrow Mags.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2011, 01:28 PM

Good, looking forward to it!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top