Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:13 AM

Women's Logic.

Ok, today is my wedding anniversary.

I know I refer to my wife as ex-wife but legally, we are still married until the divorce is finalised....she's been paid her share of the marital assets.

We've done it the way WE wanted and not the way solicitors would have done.....we've saved a shed load of money doing it this way and as we are still friends there was no need for fighting it out in court or feeding the lawyers.

Anyway....talking to my wife last night she mentioned today and said it was our 29th wedding anniversary....and how shocked all those doubters would be if they knew we'd got this far.....we've been separated for 10 years, ffs

Talk about "women's logic" it's worse than man Maths....pmsl.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:17 AM

Re: Women's Logic.

Maybe she wants to try again?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Ok, today is my wedding anniversary.

I know I refer to my wife as ex-wife but legally, we are still married until the divorce is finalised....she's been paid her share of the marital assets.

We've done it the way WE wanted and not the way solicitors would have done.....we've saved a shed load of money doing it this way and as we are still friends there was no need for fighting it out in court or feeding the lawyers.

Anyway....talking to my wife last night she mentioned today and said it was our 29th wedding anniversary....and how shocked all those doubters would be if they knew we'd got this far.....we've been separated for 10 years, ffs

Talk about "women's logic" it's worse than man Maths....pmsl.
Pmsl.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:18 AM

You should be celebrating, not commiserating!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:19 AM

It is good if you can stay friends like that Tpin. Better for both of you and the kids too.

I am still friends with my first husband who I have known since I was 16.
It is a very long time to know someone for, most of my life in fact.

Regarding 'womens logic' - I like it.
It makes far more sense than most mens.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It is good if you can stay friends like that Tpin. Better for both of you and the kids too.

I am still friends with my first husband who I have known since I was 16.
It is a very long time to know someone for, most of my life in fact.

Regarding 'womens logic' - I like it.
It makes far more sense than most mens.
Even our top scientists can't understand it.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:21 AM

I think it's lovely that you still maintain a friendship and the divorce didn't result in nastiness which sadly often happens. Some divorces turn into bitterness and one wants revenge because they are angry . It sounds as if ex is talking of the friendship you both have and there was fairness in the settlement . I like that . Sadly it wasn't the same in mine .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Pmsl.

I had to google that dongle.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Don't forget the card and flowers!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Maybe she wants to try again?
I doubt that....she's quite sensible......ish.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top