Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 06:56 AM

Good Morning Monday

Off to have a Diabetes Blood Test this morning, then sitting around doing nothing today, oh that's a thought I think i'll wash the sheets and put them on the washing line beings its such a nice day outside.

Have a good day all.

Photo of my Mum aged 26.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 06:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 07:06 AM

Hi

It is raining here, not forecast, so no getting my washing out.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 07:14 AM

Good morning folks, heavy rain for awhile overnight which has wetted the garden nicely and also filled my water barrels for the veg plot, excellent.

Very little planned, it's my birthday today so I may get treated to lunch out, but other than that just take things as they come I guess.

Your mother was a handsome woman Susie, and very similar to a picture of my mum around the same age.

Have a great day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 07:17 AM

Good morning all.
I'm off with Tony to hospital this morning for blood tests. Afterwards we're shopping for wallpaper & paint.
A handyman is coming this afternoon & several days this week to do some decorating and a few other jobs that Tony can no longer do..

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 07:28 AM

Morning all.

A lovely photo Susie.

Barry, wishing you a very happy birthday. Wish we'd had rain, though apparently there's a 30% chance of getting some today. Could do with a break from watering the veg beds!

Today I will do a dummy run to London Paddington station, ready for my departure to Torquay on Friday. Not travelled from there yet (or at least I'm pretty sure I haven't), so want to get an idea of how long it'll take me, what underground interchange is best (I have two to choose from, so will do one going, and the other coming back), how many steps I'm likely to encounter, and what platform the train is likely to depart from.

Should be fun. Then I'd better start packing.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 08:17 AM

buenas dias all. No weather change here, just extremely hot. Family are taking little one to the beach this morning and I'm off to do some food shopping with friends. No other plans, so far at least. Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 08:45 AM

Good morning fellow members the sun has gone in , not a bad thing as it is less hot making it easier to get things done.

Off to town to collect my prescription and I may pick a few raspberries at the fruit farm. Then back to clean the windows.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 08:47 AM

Hello Monday nice to meet you

Tuts that the sun isn't shining

Lovely picture Susan it's true life is short

Have a great day all!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2017, 08:49 AM

Good morning start my chemo today so I'm disappearing later on.

Steven has talked to his boss and has a week off next week so we are heading down to the caravan for a break next week. I think that is well needed poor man is so worried about me I can't convince him I'm ok !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top