Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 05:32 AM

Sunday good morning

Good morning everyone, it's been a warm old night and looks like being a hot day again, we are certainly getting a summer this year...

My son in law is in the roofing business and is trying for a new contract so I'm going to help him to do the quotation this morning, and then we are off to a local car show this afternoon.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.

Another of Mrs B's borders looking at it's best.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 05:48 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Good morning all. I've been awake since 5.00am and can't get back to sleep. Not so good when I didn't go to bed till 00.30. It's going to be a long day!!

Mrs B's border looks beautiful Barry.

Enjoy your day all.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 05:59 AM

Good morning,everybody !
Happy Sunday !

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sunday-Morning-Greetings.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	3312  
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 06:20 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Unable to sleep last night, just a few cat naps.

Your garden looks beautiful Barry, do you water your lawns?

Mine are brown now.

Watering my garden soon, then more weed killing.

I am a bit wobbly on my feet at the moment, so cannot get up the stepladder to clean my aquarium, I have one of the local teenagers coming round to earn a bit of pocket money to do it for me.

This should be fun, he has never done it before, it is somewhat complicated to do.

Yesterday, the trigger on my pressure washer broke, water everywhere.

Why are spares so expensive?

£46 plus delivery, the thing only cost £200 new.

Next weekend is Wem Sweet Pea Show, mine are a disaster, first time in 8 years I will not be showing.

Have a good day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 07:17 AM

Morning early worms, and all lazy bones to follow, anear perfect day at the coast yesterday photographing Little Egret and Black tailed godwit in warm sunshine.

May venture out again today in search of orchids and insects.
Happy Trails.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 07:44 AM

Good morning all.
Gosh, it was another hot night last night, but it is a lovely morning.

I acquired 2 insect bits in my armpit when I was pruning roses yesterday, horrible place to get them.

Your garden is lovely Barry. Well done Mrs. B.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 07:56 AM

Morning all.

Garden is looking lovely Barry.

Got up at 7 to make a coffee to take back to bed but realised I still hadn't taken my weekly osteopenia tablet (should have been Friday!). I need to be upright for half an hour after taking it, so couldn't go back to bed just yet. Now I'm wondering whether to bother.

As my neck and shoulders are cracking and creaking like mad maybe I should stay up and try to exercise them a bit. I was given exercise sheets a long time ago but never bothered. Typical me! Hah. I don't think carrying watering cans is helping...

So. What to do today? Probably an hour or so down the allotment, then I'll make a spag bol later. Got the minced meat defrosting.

Had planned on doing a car boot but still not sure of weather today so will try for 2 weeks time, when I've actually got myself ready for it.

Enjoy your Sunday.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 08:18 AM

Good morning

Barry your garden is a credit to Mrs B
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 08:55 AM

buenas dias all. Very hot here already. We had originally planned on a market trip this morning, but have now decided against it, it's much to hot to be pushing little Jaxon around, and far too many people to let him toddle about with his reins on. We'll go next week instead and leave at the crack of dawn. Lovely photo of your garden Barry. Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 09:10 AM

Good morning fellow members hot here already.
I got two surprises this morning, first when taking Chloe in the field there were two newborn lambs both very black .

Then I opened the back door to water some plants and nearly stepped on a wren which was sitting on the step I can only assume in had flown into the window and stunned itself. It didn't resist when I picked it up and put it in next doors garden away from Chloe. Its gone now so it must be ok.

Lots of runner beans ready so I am going to freeze some this morning.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Lovely garden Barry, bet there is a lot of dead heading to do though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top