Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2011, 08:29 AM

Mmmm-Monday again

Good morning everyone.

A day for keeping the fireside company I think, the temperature is heading south for a few days so the birds are wandering about with coats and fur boots on.

I can see the re-clinner being occupied for most of the day unless 'she who must be obeyed' has other ideas.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember, no matter how bad you feel someone is worse off than you.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2011, 11:39 AM

Re: Mmmm-Monday again

Good Morning AB and Everyone and hope you all have a good day.

Just about to take Loki for her first long walk of the day, it is cold but dry so it should be fun!

Take care all and stay safe.

Love the gif AB
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

03-01-2011, 11:57 AM

Good Morning folks. Its not a bad old day here. Mild, a wee bit of sunshine, can't complain. Have a nice day..........

bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2011, 03:03 PM

Monday Smunday, they're all the same. I filled out all the paperwork for my pensions and the closing of my IRA account so that I can close in on officially being retired. I'll continue mailing out stacks of resumes to prospective employers so that my unemployment checks will continue rolling in. We're in a new tax year now so anything goes. I discovered that the law gives me a break in the calendar year I choose to retire by not limiting my income. Cool! I'm officially poor. LOL
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2011, 03:54 PM

Hope you're all keeping safe - it's snowing here again!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2011, 05:32 PM

Hi, all. Thaw is over, sunny, brisk wind, minus 2 (28 F) now, wind chill minus 8! I've ordered enough groceries so that I can avoid going out in the cold as much as possible during the really bitter weather. I normally like to get out of the house several times a week, but am feeling the cold much more ... getting old!! So a lie in and pottering plus a bit of tidying up is about all I've done.....

Not MORE snow, Azz!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2011, 08:29 PM

We went to Weston today for some good sea air and to show our son the brand new pier that has been built after the previous one was burnt to a cinder a couple of years ago. It snowed on and off for a couple of hours but there was only a light settling on the ground, thank goodness!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top