Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 05:35 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, very warm here already. We were hoping for a thunderstorm yesterday to wet the garden but no luck, maybe today then?

We have visitors arriving for lunch today, so I'll be going out early with the dogs whilst Mrs B does her Tesco run.

Have a good day folks.

P.S. the poll for the June photo comp ends today late morning so make sure you vote if you haven't already done so.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 06:40 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning all.

I'm having a day out to Lyme Park today. It was Mr Darcy's house in the BBC filming of Pride & Prejudice.

Looks like being a nice day for it.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 06:49 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

No rain here either Barry unfortunately, so watering again.

Keeping myself busy, so just taken the vertical blinds down and rolling them up ready for the washing machine.

The neighbours will be all agog today, I have a Polish Artic arriving which will be backing down the cul de sac.

It comes over full of fencing panels and returns with parcels from the Polish here back home.

A 50kg parcel only costs £15 delivered this way, just drop them off at the collection point near to where he delivers the panels.

The Polish have a taste for malt vinegar and sweet chilli sauce, so I have 40 cases of each going over as a favour to a friend.

80 cases is a lot, so popping round to pick them up.

That will set the tongues wagging.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 07:19 AM

Morning all, looks a bit stormy in Yorkshire, I wish we could have a really heavy downpour that would clear the air and be good for the garden.

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning all.

I'm having a day out to Lyme Park today. It was Mr Darcy's house in the BBC filming of Pride & Prejudice.

Looks like being a nice day for it.

Have a good day all.
Hi

Lyme Park is lovely Carol.

I hope you enjoy it.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 07:57 AM

Thanks Swimmy.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 07:59 AM

buenas dias all. At the minute we have grey sky, lots of thunder rumbling, but so far just a couple of quick showers. It's quite nice to feel a little cooler for a while. I'm not sure what the family intend doing today, but I'm having a couple of hours out this afternoon with my friend to do some much needed food shopping.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 08:01 AM

Morning all.

We had a very light bit of rain yesterday, hardly enough to wet the roads. Looks like I'll be watering today, gah!

Another muggy night tonight. Heck, I had problems sleeping.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 08:09 AM

Good morning everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 08:22 AM

Good morning all another sunny day an no sign of rain for us. At least I can get the washing dry.

It's our daughter's 22nd wedding anniversary today, she has now lived longer with her husband than she has with us at home ..... I'm pleased for her but it made me feel slightly sad

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top