Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 07:44 AM

The arrogance of ignorance

That stupid sod Cameron has stuck his oar into the debate about 'austerity' and has had the gall to accuse those wanting an end to austerity and an increase in public sector pay as 'selfish'. A typical scumbag 'nasty party' member!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...D1286310039_uk
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 08:34 AM

Re: The arrogance of ignorance

Ok for himself he's got plenty of money to ride out the storm. The government stops people getting a pay rise, pity the same can't be done with the cost of living. Give people a chance..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 08:38 AM

I wondered when he'd pop up again.

Anyway as has been said he's ok so nothing to worry about for him and his wife. Whereas we have nurses unable to rent homes, nurses turning away from nursing and some even using food banks ! I rarely wish ill on others but I do think some well off people should try living on the wages others do living their lives for a week or two.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 08:39 AM

Isn't this the same debate as your thread from yesterday, "Public sector pay rise" ?

Nothing new to say then?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 08:44 AM

I'm not so sure I was amazed to see him after his dash from responsibility for the referendum. That's newsworthy in its self.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 08:45 AM

Not a week or two Julie.....six months or so, to really let them miss all their comforts and start wondering how to pay the next loan or card monthly payment, not enough for the gas or electric etc etc. They need a real taste to make them understand..
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Not a week or two Julie.....six months or so, to really let them miss all their comforts and start wondering how to pay the next loan or card monthly payment, not enough for the gas or electric etc etc. They need a real taste to make them understand..

Roxy darlin' - remember that scumbag Iain Duncan-Smith - the former Secretary of State for Social Security??? - when he imposed the round of cuts on social security payments, he said he was able to live on £50.00 per week, but when challenged to do so, he ran away like a scalded cat.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

05-07-2017, 08:51 AM

Yes I remember UJ, I wonder why he ran lol..no actually I know why he ran..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

05-07-2017, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Roxy darlin' - remember that scumbag Iain Duncan-Smith - the former Secretary of State for Social Security??? - when he imposed the round of cuts on social security payments, he said he was able to live on £50.00 per week, but when challenged to do so, he ran away like a scalded cat.
Was it Portillo did that tv programme where he lived with a family ? He changed his mind pretty quick about how easy their lives were, sadly it seemed only to last while he was trying to make their money last a week, once back in comfort he seems to have forgotten that.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Now come on Joe, even you know that there are rules for the rich and rules for the poor....That's how it's always been, and how it will always be....

Rules is Rules.....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top