Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 07:38 PM

My Black Lab

I thought that you would like to see my faithful friend Zack. Like all black labs he is very intelligent, for example he is only ten years old and already I have trained him to eat and sleep.....

Sorry, I can`t seem to get the picture in from the album. Lets try this:
http://www.over50sforum.com/album.ph...pictureid=1018
Hey ho, back to the drawing board...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 08:03 PM

Re: My Black Lab

Here we go

He's a beautiful dog!

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 08:18 PM

Thanks Mags, I can`t seem to get that trick with posting pics, I`ll try again tomorrow!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 09:47 PM

Until our latest dog, a Blue Merle Collie, all our dogs have been Black Labs, all were rescued dogs and all were so loveable and faithful.

Enjoy him and spend as much time with him as possible, you will never regret it.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 10:01 PM

He's a handsome boy Plantman. I have a yellow lab. and she's well trained as well.....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 11:52 PM

He's a beauty Plantman - My old flatcoat was also named Zac and I loved him dearly, especially as he got older - enjoy your Zack as much as I enjoyed mine.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 01:52 AM

Aww lovely dog
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 02:24 PM

What a lovely dog, many years ago we had a black Lab - I still think of her often and will never forget her. They are probably my favorite breed 'tho OH currently has Newfies who are also nice.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
all our dogs have been Black Labs, all were rescued dogs and all were so loveable and faithful.
Well done AB a good few brownie points from me for that
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

31-12-2010, 07:08 PM

Thanks for all your comments. As I said he is ten now but, like most of us I suppose, he still thinks that he`s a teenager. We rescued him from another family member when he was one and he`s been the best dog that we have ever had. He is intelligent, affectionate and gentle. He runs like a greyhound and leaps like a gazelle, but only for half an hour or so these days, after which he needs a good kip. He has kept his figure, which is difficult as any lab owner will tell you, and the only sign of age is his greying chin and whiskers. I am hoping that he`ll be OK for a few years yet, but my OH seems to think that we need to think about getting another dog now, giving a little companionship for Zack as he ages and to take his place when he goes. Seems a little mercenary to me, so the jury`s out at the moment.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top