Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 09:22 PM

Can You Remember Your First Kiss?

Well, mine was traumatic!
I was wearing a dress that my mother had made for me. It had tie up straps on the shoulders.
For my 13th birthday, l received a toy film projector that showed Walt Disney cartoons, when l turned the handle very quickly.
We invited some friends to view the cartoons in our concrete shed which was very dark when the doors were closed. My pet cockerel Sparky that l got from the rag and bone man lived in the shed but he didn't mind!
Anyway, everyone was seated in the shed and l proceeded to show the cartoons. The friends loved it!
Then suddenly, one of the boys grabbed me and kissed me! I was in shock but more shocked, that in doing so, one of my tie up straps came loose, the top fell down and exposed one of my 'you know whats'!
I was mortified and screamed! Someone, then opened the shed door and the light flowed in! Oh, the embarrassment!!

So, l ask, do you remember your first kiss? Do you, like me, have a story to tell?!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 09:34 PM

Re: Can You Remember Your First Kiss?

I can't remember my last....and that was only last week...I think.

yes i remember it.....liked it...wanted more.
I was too young to know what more was, just that I wanted it.

No story to tell.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 09:38 PM

Bet you had some explaining to do when the shed door opened Art.

Yes, I remember my first kiss, Art.
I was 14 and on holiday near Clacton with Mum & Dad and my grandparents.
The kiss was from a boy called Alan who worked at the local bingo hall. I thought he must really like me, and I felt ever so grown up.
I remember he very gingerly touched one boob as well, and I didn't know what to do.

Don't worry, nothing else happened, and I didn't see him again. I suspect my Dad had something to do with that.

I wasn't sharp enough to realise he probably kissed a different girl every week when the holiday makers all descended on the place for the summer. I'll always remember it though.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I can't remember my last....and that was only last week...I think.

yes i remember it.....liked it...wanted more.
I was too young to know what more was, just that I wanted it.

No story to tell.

That reminds me Tpin, has your lady friend returned from holiday for her car now? You've been awful quiet.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 09:42 PM

Yes and it was a sloppy disappointment after a first date to the cinema to see an "action" movie (his choice).
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

The kiss was from a boy called Alan who worked at the local bingo hall. I thought he really liked me.
I remember he gingerly touched one boob as well, and I didn't know what to do.
Don't worry, nothing else happened, and I didn't see him again. I suspect my Dad had something to do with that.

I wasn't sharp enough to realise he probably kissed a different girl every week when the holiday makers all descended on the place for the summer. I'll always remember it though.
Mups, I have just screamed out, 'What?' when l read where he touched you!!
How forward and naughty of him!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 09:43 PM

That reminds me Tpin, has your lady friend returned from holiday for her car now? You've been awful quiet.
tomorrow night
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-06-2017, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
tomorrow night

Ooooh, perhaps you'll get another kiss if you play your cards right then.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 09:45 PM

The kiss was from a boy called Alan who worked at the local bingo hall. I thought he really liked me.
I remember he very gingerly touched one boob as well, and I didn't know what to do.

Yes, the one time in life when a geezer was hoping for the Booby Prize.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

30-06-2017, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Yes and it was a sloppy disappointment after a first date to the cinema to see an "action" movie (his choice).
Annie, You didn't say if the kiss was in the back seat of the cinema or after he saw you home?!!

I hated going to the cinema with a boy! You had to put your head on their shoulder and l didn't dare swallow in case they heard it!! I had to do a little cough first!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top