Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2010, 04:47 PM

ZuZu

I was watching a tv ad just a day before Christmas which prompted me to go out and fight the crowds one more time. It was a ZuZu, a mechanical Critter that talked and squaked as it randomly runs around the room. It was the perfect gift for Jack. Jack is my best friend's cat. Warren, my friend, agreed when he saw and played with ZuZu on Christmas morning. He shot a video of Jack & ZuZu interacting for the first. There wasn't a whole lot of love flowing in that first encounter but ZuZu confused Jack because of his random movements, which included reversing its course and practically running over Jack trying to catch ZuZu. It was funny and I would imagine there will be many hours of entertainment for all ahead. The perrrrrfect gift for a cat.

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2010, 11:01 PM

Re: ZuZu

Poor little Zu Zu - fancy giving him to a cat
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2010, 02:07 PM

Re: ZuZu

Hi Bob, They are just great litle things aren't they? I am glad Jack had a whale of a time with his new toy. My little grandaughters are bonkers about them. Ridiculously they have they're own royal palaces, balls, cars etc. Just yesterday, when they visited us our old (huge) cat Sparky 'killed' them by swiping them across the room. They're not cheap so he has to be confined to the bedroom.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top