Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 08:47 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning all overcast and a lot cooler today. Will be catching up on some jobs that were put aside due to it being too hot last week.

Daughter and granddaughter coming for lunch later.

Enjoy your day everyone...
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 08:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone, overcast here and rain forecast for later and tomorrow, which the garden is pretty desperate for...

Just a bit of housework for us today and I'm cooking a chicken korma curry for lunch.

Lovely oranges Mags, didn't think they'd be ripe yet...

Enjoy your day folks.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 09:13 AM

Morning all.
Grey and overcast here as well, with rain forecast.
Like the oranges picture Mags.

Nothing much happening today, just a quick medicine review at the GP's, then back home.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 09:24 AM

Good morning fellow members dull at the moment but the sun is trying to come through.

There is much needed rain on the way for later so I hope to do some jobs in the garden before it arrives . Then I am going to see the twin boys who are 9 weeks old now

Enjoy your day everyone

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0282.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	3211  
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 09:33 AM

buenas dias all. It's still overcast here, but very still and very hot, not even the slightest breeze. More waiting in today, the Baxi man is coming to do the annual boiler service this afternoon, I also need to collect a child's car seat, which is being lent to us, computer should also be back today, should have been yesterday but there was a hitch. Tomorrow we have two new windows being fitted, the last two original ones in the house.

Nice photo Mags. Have a nice day all.

Edited to add>

Lovely pic of the baby Meg. It doesn't seem like 9 weeks since you said they had arrived.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 09:40 AM

Meg, what a sweetly pie he is and you have two of them! I have a little Grandson due in December ...can't wait

Heavy rain here in Yorkshire, we need it though as the ground is so dry. Nothing organised today so I might bother you lot

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 10:26 AM

Morning.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members dull at the moment but the sun is trying to come through.

There is much needed rain on the way for later so I hope to do some jobs in the garden before it arrives . Then I am going to see the twin boys who are 9 weeks old now

Enjoy your day everyone
Lovely photo of your grandson Meg, do you know which twin he is?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
b

Lovely pic of the baby Meg. It doesn't seem like 9 weeks since you said they had arrived.
Originally Posted by summer ->
Meg, what a sweetly pie he is and you have two of them! I have a little Grandson due in December ...can't wait
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Lovely photo of your grandson Meg, do you know which twin he is?
Thank you all
..yes that one is Benjamin .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top