Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 05:35 AM

Conspiracy Theories.

Hi

I dont believe in them.

Realist does have a point though, which is the concentration of power in the very few.

The unelected few.

Let me explain.

If you are an Enforcement Officer, at a low level, life is simple.

Then you move up the ladder and the first thing that you meet are the Spooks.

The Rules are simple at the bottom, you inspect every vehicle, container or package arriving in the UK.

You inspect every single premises in the UK which is subject to the laws of the land

It is really very simple indeed.

Then you come across the Spooks, those who know far more than you do.

You let this or that Container or vehicle in, you do not do a full inspection of this or that premises.

You are introduced to them by your Boss.

It is a matter of National Security , you do as you are told.

You work with them, an expert in your own field, a man in a suit.

Who on earth would not do things for the greater good, the protection of your kids?

You rise up the Ranks.

Then you meet the Funnies.

They arrive at meetings, the Political Advisors, they control your access to Ministers.

They control the agendas, what Ministers see and do not see.

They make or break careers.

Not Elected, but appointed.

That is where the real power is.

All Politicians have them, Theresa May has had to sack her two, Cobryn is still controlled by his, in particular, a really nasty piece of work called Seamus Milne.

I do not believe in Realist's Conspiracy theories.

I do however believe he has a a valid point.

The real power in the UK is in the hands of less than 60 people, all of which are not elected.

It needs to change.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 08:26 AM

Re: Conspiracy Theories.

I don't think that they are as much 'Conspiracy Theories' as 'Alternative Theories' Swim and if you can think of them, then they are possible, and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that some of them are true......Most people are brainwashed enough to not even consider them.

It only stands to reason that the richest and most wealthiest people call the shots. They can cripple a country and it's our own fault. We have allowed small family run businesses to be taken over by the large multi-nationals giving all the power to the few. And it is these people who run our lives.....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 09:18 AM

Hi

Really?

Danny is my protege.

A lovely lad, early thirties.

A genuine young man, works very hard.

He has just been promoted, £38 k a year to start with, rising to £47k.

He has just been head hunted by the EU, £80k a year, full removal expenses and £16000 tax free grant.

It as any surprise that the best are leaving?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Really?

Danny is my protege.

He has just been head hunted by the EU, £80k a year, full removal expenses and £16000 tax free grant.

Swimmy, Head hunted by the EU? I know you have the pound sign there but l just wondered why you didn't quote the salary in Euros?!!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 02:36 PM

If you have a closed mind then you will never see the 'bigger' picture. All starch and stiff upper lip will get you nowhere. To see 'everything' requires a BIG mind and some just don't have the capacity.

Make of the above what you will.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
If you have a closed mind then you will never see the 'bigger' picture. All starch and stiff upper lip will get you nowhere. To see 'everything' requires a big mind and some just don't have the capacity.

Make of the above what you will.
MKJ, Are you referring to me, as l was 'above'! If so, what was wrong with my post? Was l being a little pedantic?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
MKJ, Are you referring to me, as l was 'above'! If so, what was wrong with my post? Was l being a little pedantic?

No, not you .

The person with a closed mind knows who I mean .

I was replying to the initial post ...
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 06:41 PM

Hi

I dont believe in them.

Realist does have a point though, which is the concentration of power in the very few.

The unelected few.

Let me explain.

If you are an Enforcement Officer, at a low level, life is simple.

Then you move up the ladder and the first thing that you meet are the Spooks.

The Rules are simple at the bottom, you inspect every vehicle, container or package arriving in the UK.

You inspect every single premises in the UK which is subject to the laws of the land

It is really very simple indeed.

Then you come across the Spooks, those who know far more than you do.

You let this or that Container or vehicle in, you do not do a full inspection of this or that premises.

You are introduced to them by your Boss.

It is a matter of National Security , you do as you are told.

You work with them, an expert in your own field, a man in a suit.

Who on earth would not do things for the greater good, the protection of your kids?

You rise up the Ranks.

Then you meet the Funnies.

They arrive at meetings, the Political Advisors, they control your access to Ministers.

They control the agendas, what Ministers see and do not see.

They make or break careers.

Not Elected, but appointed.

That is where the real power is.

All Politicians have them, Theresa May has had to sack her two, Cobryn is still controlled by his, in particular, a really nasty piece of work called Seamus Milne.

I do not believe in Realist's Conspiracy theories.

I do however believe he has a a valid point.

The real power in the UK is in the hands of less than 60 people, all of which are not elected.

It needs to change.
That's the way I like it.

We don't need to know.....we aren't making the decisions, decisions I'd not make nor want to, I have a conscience.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 09:41 PM

Hi

Really?

Danny is my protege.

This is exactly my point Swim, whereas I'm pleased that your protege has found himself with the opportunity to better himself, the offer of wealth by the EU and the large multi-nationals bidding to buy out the small family run business is too much to resist and everyone has a price. So it would seem that patriotism comes a poor second place to personal wealth.

Isn't this one of the reasons why it will be very difficult for Britain to survive outside the EU, they have systematically bought out and merged almost every large British company with european ones......British Gas, British Telecom, Arriva and even the Royal Mail, the EU stranglehold will be difficult, if not impossible to break. The EU could close down Britain in the blink of an eye.

I believe that even Nigel Farage was got at because he was such a threat.
Anyone who stands in their way are ridiculed and made to look like fools, and anyone who supports them. We are told that we live in a country that enjoys freedom of speech, but woe betide anyone who believes in conspiracy theories or questions the establishment. You will not be arrested or prosecuted, but you will be made to look very foolish and mocked by your peers.....Most people just want a quiet life, so opt for the easy option.......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 09:55 PM

It is good, to love your life, regardless.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top