Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 11:26 AM

Has live sex gone mainstream?

Clicking through the papers this morning online, up pops the Daily Whoaarr with a picture of a 'sexy babe' and the allegation of couples getting it on while the others watched. I think the programme is Love Island, so presumably with a title like that this is what they're meant to do!

I've no idea if this is after the 9pm watershed when all you little ones are tucked up in your beds...but are you happy with live sex on your tv screen in your living room?

Plenty of opportunity for ribald comments here, and no thanks I really don't want to post this in the TV section as it's a general subject.

Seriously, this has been coming (sorry) for a long time now, ever since reality shows began, the makers of the programme must love it, because the more complaining there is the higher the ratings?
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 11:34 AM

Re: Has live sex gone mainstream?

Perhaps it means the end of all those cooking shows?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 11:36 AM

we could have a poll which do people prefer to watch, live cooking or live sex!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 11:42 AM

Hi

Live cooking is more interesting, there are only so many recipes for sex.

Besides which, with a body like mine, sex is best performed with the lights out.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 11:43 AM

They're probably both pretty boring.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 11:59 AM

I remember the days of crashing waves or singing birds after a kiss on the lips on TV !

Yeah I like a bit of sex on the telly ,it's ok as I watch alone and no kids beside me to make us all feel embarrassed and awkward . I'm not talking blue movie stuff though . Also think it should be later than the water shed time .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 12:00 PM

I could never go on there, I can't even pee when being watched.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 12:10 PM

Not sure it should have "Love" in the title, one may find this misleading, it should be titled more graphically, something like "Shag Skerry", that would avoid misunderstandings.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 12:12 PM

It's the next level after folk being watched doing practically everything else on rubbish like Big Brother.
Perhaps people aren't watching that so much now so the programme makers think they need more titillation.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2017, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I remember the days of crashing waves or singing birds after a kiss on the lips on TV !

Yeah I like a bit of sex on the telly ,it's ok as I watch alone and no kids beside me to make us all feel embarrassed and awkward . I'm not talking blue movie stuff though . Also think it should be later than the water shed time .
Hi

Just a thought.

How do you know what blue movie stuff is like?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top