Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2017, 12:39 PM

Name and shame

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-37907410

Suffice to say I know two people who came across this pair. At least they are now named.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2017, 01:02 PM

Re: Name and shame

I saw this in yesterday's paper OG.
Evil pair.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2017, 01:40 PM

Evil .. sick in the head ... no word can describe them.

You shudder to think what goes on inside their head don't you.
Pity of it is when they do finally get released it'll be with a new name, new identity and all the help they need to take their place back in society as law abiding little citizens.
Until one day they do something similar again.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2017, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

Pity of it is when they do finally get released it'll be with a new name, new identity and all the help they need to take their place back in society as law abiding little citizens.
That is always my fear too Morty. If they have a mental; problem then god knows what they may do next time. If they haven't, and choose to do it again, they will be smart enough to avoid getting caught again.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2017, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

Now of course this is total nonsense. I`m just bullshitting and imagining. Just imagine you knew the social worker. Imagine he looked her in the face. When I get out,and I will get out-you will be next

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top