Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 08:50 AM

Wonderland Saturday

Good morning everyone

Just finished clearing the paths around the garden so that we can get to the birds feeding and drinking places.

Out walking with Dylan earlier on it was a wonderful sight, snow as far as the eye could see and not a footprint in sight.

Picture cards can never compete with mother natures natural beauty.

Have a wonderful day and if you need to go out be careful, safety first is a must.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 09:21 AM

Re: Wonderland Saturday

Good Morning AB and Everyone. Hope the snow isn't too bad where you are! Thankfully, no snow fell again where I live - just a light fall which quickly turned to ice. Pavements are still treacherous!

Safe journeys for you all if you have to go out.

Take care.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->

Good morning everyone

Just finished clearing the paths around the garden so that we can get to the birds feeding and drinking places.

Out walking with Dylan earlier on it was a wonderful sight, snow as far as the eye could see and not a footprint in sight.

Picture cards can never compete with mother natures natural beauty.

Have a wonderful day and if you need to go out be careful, safety first is a must.
Wow, that's a great photo!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 01:26 PM

We have snow at last! Only 2 inches of it so far and I can cope with that!

I hope those of you in the worse hit places are coping alright.

Take great care when out and about ....
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Wow, that's a great photo!
I have to be honest and tell you that the photo is not one of mine, I wish it was.

Rosemary our pavements are like yours, it is like walking on a skating rink without skates.

Still loads of snow and now freezing on top of it. Got to go out soon in the car so looking forward to a bit of driving.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 05:36 PM

Thank you for your honesty. We love youe just the way you are.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 05:48 PM

Hi, all. sounds nasty weather you're having again! It's above freezing this morning, 1 C, (33 F). first time in days and the sun is trying to shine, woo hoo!! Safe trip to the market and back, going to be another stay-inside day; I have got to start wrapping. just cannot get in the mood. No news, all's quiet.

Stay warm and dry, friends, be careful going out!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 09:53 PM

That's a lovely pic AB......

All I can say about today is 'snowed in'......only time I stepped outside was to clear a path to side garage door. We have about 10-12" of the white stuff. So glad I did my big shop yesterday as I wouldn't have been able to get there to day. Was supposed to visit my Brother this weekend in Derbyshire-no chance-couldn't have got the car out of the garage, even if I wanted to, never mind drive to Derbyshire!

Pleased to see you got your shopping done safely Dandysmom.......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top