Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 04:03 PM

Bumbling Loony Labour Blunder

How embarrassing . . .

https://stv.tv/news/politics/1387045...trail-blunder/

Loony Labour MP Ian Murray was left red-faced after a stupendous blunder with his election promotional leaflet.

His letter to constituents read: "Together we have achieved so much and I have done my utmost to help my constituents and local groups where I can.

"That is what being an MP is all about. Just some of my achievements are on the reverse of this letter."

And the reverse of that letter was a blank page ! hahahaha!

What a chump!

I mean seriously can we envisage the damage Labour would do to this country trying to negotiate BrExit terms. They can't even draft an election leaflet !

What a bunch of absolute muppets !

Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 06:07 PM

Re: Bumbling Loony Labour Blunder

You really do have to laugh.

A list of Labour achievements . . .

This page intentionally left blank

lols
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 06:11 PM

That was probably the fault of the printing company and nothing to do with the Labour Party. You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel and your non-stories are showing just how desperate you actually are. How many finger nails do you have left???
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 06:22 PM

That's rich coming from you.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

03-06-2017, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
That was probably the fault of the printing company and nothing to do with the Labour Party.
lmao !

You are so hilarious UJ !

So, what you're saying is the Labour party wouldn't check anything that came from the print before they used it?!!!

Blimey, imagine the embarrassment that would be as they hand over important documents for the BrExit negotiations without having proof-read or check them !!

Just utterly moronic.

Labour is unit to govern
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
That was probably the fault of the printing company and nothing to do with the Labour Party. You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel and your non-stories are showing just how desperate you actually are. How many finger nails do you have left???
That has a decidedly deja vu feel to it.
Except it's what's usually said to you.
Creepy.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 07:19 PM

It is very interesting finding out what camp people here are in regarding Labour/Tory/Lib Dem or whoever.
Is it always like this in the forum then?
You know.
Banana throwing at High Noon sort of thing!

Can I smell a bit of Infamy perhaps?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 08:10 PM

Is that his picture in the OP?

It looks more like Professor Gumby.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

03-06-2017, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Is that his picture in the OP?

It looks more like Professor Gumby.
Of course it's Mr Gumby !

It's a parody of how stupid the Labour party is when it can't even check its own election leaflets !
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 10:14 PM

Jesus................that's all Corbyn needs.......perhaps they will prosecute for Electoral fraud like Craig Mackinlay

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top