Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 11:24 AM

hen party asked to leave airplane

Jet 2 asked a large hen party to leave the airplane as the tee shirts they were wearing had the word "bitch" printed on the back .

My son is a number 1 air steward with Thompson , last year a stag party were wearing tee shirts with four letter words printed over , he had a flight full of families , he asked them to turn the tee shirts inside out to hide the language , they did and he let them fly . He told me he wouldn't want his neices to read the words and he didn't want families on board to be offended either .

I'm proud of his morals and agree with what he did , I also agree with jet 2 , it seems the women were asked to change their clothes or cover up , they refused so we're taken off the plane .

Your thoughts ?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 11:28 AM

Re: hen party asked to leave airplane

Personally I'd like to see rude slogans on clothing to be banned. I'm sick of trying to explain somethings to grace she really doesn't need to know yet or if ever !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 12:01 PM

Even when I was young I wouldn't have worn stuff like that - Dad would have knocked my block off! But I wouldn't have wanted to anyway.
I don't understand their thoughts . . is it to try and shock perhaps?
Very immature IMO.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 12:05 PM

I think clothes with disgusting slogans on them should be banned. I remember being shocked and disgusted some years ago when I saw a small girl's T shirt in a store, with "I AM SEXY" on the front of it. It was an invitation to paedophiles!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Jet 2 asked a large hen party to leave the airplane as the tee shirts they were wearing had the word "bitch" printed on the back .

My son is a number 1 air steward with Thompson , last year a stag party were wearing tee shirts with four letter words printed over , he had a flight full of families , he asked them to turn the tee shirts inside out to hide the language , they did and he let them fly . He told me he wouldn't want his neices to read the words and he didn't want families on board to be offended either .

I'm proud of his morals and agree with what he did , I also agree with jet 2 , it seems the women were asked to change their clothes or cover up , they refused so we're taken off the plane .

Your thoughts ?
They were right to kick them off - the hen party should start and finish at their chosen venue not on the plane.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
They were right to kick them off - the hen party should start and finish at their chosen venue not on the plane.

Yes, I agree Judd.

(Just got up)?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I agree Judd.

(Just got up)?
11 O'clock Have been listening to Woman's Hour and reading at the same time. Multitasking? A doddle. Perused the site first before I logged on.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 01:00 PM

If there anything more common and unclouth than a hen party ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 01:04 PM

Sadly bad language and rude words are now used so often that the people, who use them or wear clothes with them printed on, can't understand what the problem is.
I also think it is sad that such people have to use such clothes in order to be noticed. In our day a little make up or a nice dress was sufficient to to make people notice you.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 01:06 PM

Think they were calling themselves Bitches which shows their level.

Pleased that the Airline told them were to go.

Was reported that they went to another airport and had to pay again to fly to this hen night.

Reports are that the Groom is have seconds thoughts about marring into this scum lot

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top