Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 05:39 AM

Good Morning Everyone

Good morning all, 1st. June already and the first day of the meteorological summer, where on earth has the spring gone.

A bright start here and a balmy 15degs, looks like being a pleasant day.

Nothing much on my agenda, just pottering around and my mum is joining us later for lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 06:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Everyone

Good morning all.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with fellow forumer Eliza later today and showing her the sights of Derby..

Have a good day all.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 07:22 AM

Good morning world. 50years since Sgt Pepper was released? Seems like yesterday. Enjoy your day but don't forget your sun cream!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 07:39 AM

Morning all.

To the library first, to collect the new Peter James which is ready for me. Read the local paper. Then might spend time down the allotment, carry on with the digging. Certainly it'll all need watering.
Irene
Stafford, England
Irene is female  Irene has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 08:26 AM

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 09:01 AM

Good morning folks.

Just waiting in for a freezer man to come. My freezer alarm keeps going off and it's driving me nuts. It's still under guarantee so I'll see what he finds.

A beautiful morning again, aren't we lucky.

Ooh, freezer man just pulled up outside, that's good, hope he can fix it.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 09:27 AM

Good morning
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 09:29 AM

buenas dias all. Very sunny and going to be hot again. There is quite a cool breeze though at the present time. I´m going to meet up with friends for an hour or so, then some food shopping. Out with other friends tonight to the music quiz, which is always good fun and which very often is won by one of the regular participants, a young Polish woman, 25 years old and knows all the music and singers etc from the 60s onwards. Poor girl gets a lot of teasing from the regular crowd of quizzers, all in fun though.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 09:33 AM

Good morning all a bright sunny morning here...

Taking things easy today as still have back pain from last week.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 10:15 AM

Good morning fellow members a warm start here.
I went shopping early to avoid the crowds so can relax now and do some cooking for the freezer.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top