Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 05:28 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, glorious sunny start here and a warm day forecast methinks

Just the usual morning ahead with a few odd jobs then I'll be going over to my mum's this afternoon to mow her lawns and repair a rotten window frame.

Enjoy your day folks.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 07:55 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everybody. It's a beautiful sunny day here.

I'm out with Paula & the grandchildren today. We'll be taking Taylor to her favourite shops to choose her 12th birthday from me. I let her chose some lovely fashionable clothes and then I save them till her birthday, which isn't for another 3 weeks yet. Afterwards we plan a picnic in the park. Lots of fun for Josh on the bouncy castle.

Tonight we're going out to dinner with my grown up grandson Jason to talk over his problems at work..

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 08:00 AM

buenas dias all. A hot sunny day forecast for us. A trip to our local market this morning, pick up Mr Clumsy´s prescription, then home and a few household jobs to do. We were out for dinner again last night, so hopefully tonight will be a quiet night at home. Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 08:02 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here.

No plans for today.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 08:40 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning, they said yesterday it would be sunny but that seems to have changed.

I think I may be going out to lunch with my son and youngest granddaughter . Waiting to hear for sure...

I am off to look for black fly on the runner beans.
Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 08:45 AM

Good morning all, quite overcast here, Susie throw some of that sunshine down this way! Must get Amber out for her walk. Have a good day all and stay SAFE and well. God bless.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 08:55 AM

Good morning all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 08:58 AM

Good morning all, and so another day starts.
Looks promising, sun is shining, birds singing all quiet and peaceful.
Enjoy whatever your day brings today.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 09:00 AM

Blimey Barry...how come your Good Morning posts attract the most replies? I only got 5 yesterday!

Going off to sulk now.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Blimey Barry...how come your Good Morning posts attract the most replies? I only got 5 yesterday!

Going off to sulk now.
Probably because I am six hours earlier than you in starting it Jan, gives more people the opportunity I guess. Just amazes me sometimes why so many others seem reticent to start it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top