Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2010, 10:29 AM

Monday freezer :)

Good Morning Everyone and it's a very cold one today again. The ground is all white and icy with frost! The pavements haven't really cleared up with the snow of last week and with the frost on top it is awful! The council did come and put down sand, grit and salt but it was useless really!

Hope you all have a lovely day and keep safe and well.

Take care and hugs from Loki to you all
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2010, 11:06 AM

Re: Monday freezer :)

'morning Rosemary and everyone,

Snow is getting deeper and deeper here but at least the sun is out today.

Hope you all have a good day and take care on those icy pavements.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2010, 01:13 PM

Lovely sunny day here, had to do a trolley shop earlier and was surprised how quiet it was in Tesco.

Have a good Monday everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2010, 01:45 PM

Good morning all. It's an unbelieveable 17C, 62F here this morning. We've still got rain in the forecast but it's coming from California to our South which warms everything up a lot. I'll take it!

Not much going on today except that I'm anticipating 3 package delivery on small gadgets/toys for my Christmas pressies to myself. I buy the best gifts for me! LOL Sometimes the items are so inexpensive that the postage is three times the cost of the item. The postal service is going broke here in the USA because of the internet. A lot of online stores provide free shipping, especially during the Christmas shopping season.

Have a great day all & stay warm!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2010, 01:46 PM

Was a little frosty early on but all gone now, sunny and bright with blue skies and fluffy white clouds. Chilly of course but not as cold as last week was. The garden birds are much happier now.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2010, 02:39 PM

I hope it doesn't get too cold! Already freezing here
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

13-12-2010, 03:49 PM

Afternoon all...................its freezing here as well.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2010, 05:28 PM

Sunny and very cold here, snow flurries overnight but just a dusting; minus 2 (29 F) now, wind chill minus 4! Should have gone to the market and library but put it off till tomorrow; it's just so cold with the biting wind waiting for the bus. Will probably be just as bad tomorrow. No news, just a pottering indoors day.

Stay warm and dry, all!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2010, 10:00 PM

Few jobs then off walking round the reservoirs-got to make the most of it while I can! After dinner down to the Vets for Hatti's ears checking-just right one slightly infected now but few more days on ear drops and it will be cleared. Couldn't get down my street because of all cars on school run, so called in on my friend and had coffee then home........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top