Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 10:19 PM

Imagine if ...

With all that has happened this week it makes you think ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4GpNBubRm-o
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 10:27 PM

Re: Imagine if ...

Bollocks, no one actually living, has the right to ask such questions.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 10:28 PM

I reckon I'm one step at least of that video. I've considered such questions time and time again. I reckon the best part of me is yet to come. Because I have always asked such questions I have amassed so much knowledge that others like to listen to. The one about regrets I have mentioned many times to my friends and family. I don't intend to peg out with any. When my time comes I will be content to go. Not saying I will be glad to go but that I know I haven't wasted my life. I have learned so much and will continue to learn until the very end. Makes life so very interesting.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 09:41 AM

It's certainly makes you think . You hear of people who have near death experiences , it changes their life. I don't know if or how I would change anything , possibly enjoy the moments more than I do now. I'm ok with knowing my life is short now , I've been lucky to get to 67 , I've lived a full life , it's been tough at times , but it's good now .

I'm ready whenever , a new experience awaits me
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
With all that has happened this week it makes you think ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4GpNBubRm-o
I liked that.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top