Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 09:51 AM

Anyone else been in a foul mood?

I have been in a foul mood over the past couple of days. Unusual for me. I think it started with the news of the Manchester bombing and then steadily got worse after reading certain posts on the forum. There are still some members that will not denounce the senseless violence directed at young children. They don't seem to realise that someday, it could be their child or grandchild that gets, blinded, decapitated, maimed or killed.

When these things happen, I always feel the need to punish someone but there's no one to punish, which just causes more anger in me.

So, has anyone else felt the same over the past few days?

Btw, according to the dictionary a foul mood is a mood in which we don't wish to deal with stupid people.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 09:56 AM

Re: Anyone else been in a foul mood?

I get frustrated by the News LD, but I'm quite good at detaching and getting on without dwelling on it. Have to admit you hide it well on here you always seem upbeat. Get out in the garden mister that'll cheer you up...it's where I'm going right now
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I get frustrated by the News LD, but I'm quite good at detaching and getting on without dwelling on it. Have to admit you hide it well on here you always seem upbeat. Get out in the garden mister that'll cheer you up...it's where I'm going right now

I agree with the highlights Summer. I detach too.
And yes, our dear dongles is a sweetie, and has hidden it well.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:00 AM

I wont allow it....the cowardly bastards aren't invading my life more than they have this week.....I went into Cheetham Hill the morning after the attack...police and helicopters every where....there was a very strange feeling about, hard to describe.

I haven't felt like posting much, especially on the subject of terror.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Thanks summer. You are right, gardening does help and I did quite a bit yesterday. It's a lovely day today and I will be barbequing for the first time in about three years. I hope I don't burn it.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:02 AM

I did notice from the tone of your posts LD, we are human so its part of our lives, we are affected by many things, not to be ashamed of.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-05-2017, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree with the highlights Summer. I detach too.
And yes, our dear dongles is a sweetie, and has hidden it well.
I was worried that I hadn't.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-05-2017, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I wont allow it....the cowardly bastards aren't invading my life more than they have this week.....I went into Cheetham Hill the morning after the attack...police and helicopters every where....there was a very strange feeling about, hard to describe.
I can only imagine what the atmosphere is like there at the moment.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-05-2017, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I did notice from the tone of your posts LD, we are human so its part of our lives, we are affected by many things, not to be ashamed of.
Thanks Nom. It's frustrating isn't it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

I am not surprised Tpin. I believe bad things affect/pollute the air around us. It is not as crazy as it sounds.
Have you ever walked in a room and just 'known' two people have had a argument? You can 'feel' bad things, sadness and certainly evil.
If you are sensitive you feel these things.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top