Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2010, 08:01 AM

Just another Friday

Good morning everyone, for those who dont like breakfast

Friday brings us to the start of the week-end which I am sure will please some people.

To us retired people it is just another day for enjoying as we do all week, well, I do.

If you dont then GET OUT AND GET A LIFE. Oops sorry for shouting this early in the morning.

Have a great day and dont forget to smile and let people think your happy even if you are,nt.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2010, 09:51 AM

Re: Just another Friday

Good Morning Everyone and hope you all have a good day today.

Thawing up here slowly - hope it disappears altogether so that Loki and I can go out for a nice long walk! The local buses and Glasgow buses have started to come up here again - so don't feel so cut off!! The pavements are still bad though with the thaw making the snow slushy and slippy!

Back to the winter horror snow next week, so the forecasters said - just hope that idiotic stupid SNP get their fingers out and do something about the roads in advance!

Enjoy your day and stay safe.

Love those gifs AB
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2010, 11:08 AM

I'm with you Antibrown, in retirement it's hard to keep track of what day it is much less what time it is. I've got my nightime sleep, my mid-morning nap followed by my early afternoon nap. I wake up not knowing what day or time it is. That's why I'm sitting here in the buff at 2 in the morning. Was that too much information? Have a great day anyway!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2010, 12:47 PM

Good morning all!

Nothing special planned for today, just the usual tasks around the house plus a pile of ironing

Gloomy and damp weatherwise....

Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2010, 05:50 PM

Hi all! Not much of a thaw here, although pleased that some of you are warming up a bit; we were minus 3 yesterday at this time, now up to minus 2, (29 F) but cloudy and dreary. finished the marketing, got gin, stamps at the Post Office (lucked out, short li ne!! ) so cards are finally in the mail. Didn't make the library . Slightly warmer tomorrow, rain all day Sunday then back to the deep freeze!

Stay warm, people!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2010, 10:18 PM

Today made the most of my 'freedom', was able to get out walking this mornng and this afternoon. In between caught up with a few jobs.

Good to hear that things are improving further north......
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2010, 10:28 PM

Merz, making the most of our freedom is what we should do every day instead of being couch potatoes.

I exercise my mind every chance that I get, the body has to wait.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top