Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 08:48 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, sunny start here but rain forecast this afternoon again methinks.

Just back from walking the dogs in the forest and having a coffe before putting up Rosemary's summer hanging baskets and disposing of an old gooseberry bush which is covered in powdery mildew.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 08:49 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and the rest of the world.
Beautiful morning so far.
Hope you all have a good day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 08:57 AM

Good morning from sunny Macclesfield
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 09:04 AM

Good morning fellow members it was a beautiful sunny morning but the sun has now gone.

My eldest granddaughter age 7 is coming to cook with me later this morning so lots to do before she arrives. We are making chocolate cherry cookies.
Enjoy your day

The gardens are looking green and lovely after the rain

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	garden 1.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	3018  
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 09:31 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Yesterday afternoon we had a thunderstorm, very heavy, nothing forecast.

This morning we have lovely sunshine, but supposed to be heavy rain now..

Gardening today, in between the rain, if it arrives.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 09:51 AM

Morning all.

Down the allotment for a few hours, for our seed swap/social, but friend thinks it'll be low key.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 10:51 AM

Good morning all

Just back from the Garden Centre, bought some New Guinea Impatiens to go in a couple of containers and I think that's my lot from Garden Centres for this summer

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 04:29 PM

Good afternoon all.

Not many people on this thread today.

Its been a lovely sunny day here in Essex.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 06:16 PM

Was a low key event today!

However, the two idiots that usually cause trouble didn't disappoint. They started on the lady who was petrol strimming my grass, because it is next to their plot. They stood there filming her, and when I approached I had a finger jabbed in my direction with the words, you have been warned!!!

They accused Diane of harrassing them, and she has been told to stay away feom them. (Only by themselves, not by officials, you understand!). Anyway, quite a few people heard them, one said it made her feel anxious and someone else was heard to say they were being quite nasty.

We will, of course, put in a complaint to the council. I can see a campaign of harrassment being waged against me now. My turn!!

Then. I was set upon by one of the drunks who lives in the social block, because I'd had a go at the man who walks his dog in our car park. Said because I threatened to call the police on him, he had a mind to call the police on me. I asked calmly, 'are you threatening me? Do you know the man?' Then he slipped up and said 'my friend.'

'Ahhhh, so now we have the truth!' I said. Anyway, I walked away from his mutterings saying 'thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!' And phoned allotment friend and said, I've been warned off/threatened by someone else now! But of course I find it all funny.

This bloke with the dogs lives down another road, and has no business being on here. Apparently I made his kids cry. 'Oh bless!' I replied sarcastically. If they didn't tresspass, they wouldn't get get involved, would they?

Listen. I don't go out of my way to annoy/upset people. I just seem to attract the idiots.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2017, 06:21 PM

Were you a rottweiler in an earlier life?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top