Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:43 AM

I Have Been Thinking Very Deeply And Have Now Decided That...

Humans are just a big bag of chemicals!
I believe humans are made of various chemicals and are driven by even more chemicals!
When you fall in love, it isn't from the heart but driven by a chemical released from the brain.
I am even thinking that our thoughts, emotions and actions are all chemically driven!
Have l lost the plot or do you agree with me?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:46 AM

Re: I Have Been Thinking Very Deeply And Have Now Decided That...

Probaby yes

Hence the word chemistry .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Humans are just a big bag of chemicals!
I believe humans are made of various chemicals and are driven by even more chemicals!
When you fall in love, it isn't from the heart but driven by a chemical released from the brain.
I am even thinking that our thoughts, emotions and actions are all chemically driven!
Have l lost the plot or do you agree with me?
Are you on any form of chemical?

A lot is put down to chemical imbalance.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:48 AM

I thogh we were mainly water so it could be that.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:50 AM

Biochemistry, made popular by I Zack Has A Moth.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:50 AM

H20 ?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I thogh we were mainly water so it could be that.
Yes lots of water ... similar to the content of a cucumber
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:58 AM

What has made me think about it is... My youngest daughter has recently split up with her boyfriend and is broken-hearted! It's as if she cannot accept it and is hanging onto the hope that they will get back together again. l know they won't as he is and always has been, as cold as ice!
It was thinking about her deep sadness and maybe her now mild obsession with him, that l wondered if it were some sort of chemical released in our brain that makes us feel like that?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
What has made me think about it is... My youngest daughter has recently split up with her boyfriend and is broken-hearted! It's as if she cannot accept it and is hanging onto the hope that they will get back together again. l know they won't as he is and always has been, as cold as ice!
It was thinking about her deep sadness and maybe her now mild obsession with him, that l wondered if it were some sort of chemical released in our brain that makes us feel like that?
Maybe its just a simple feeling of deep loss......?
When my grandad died my gran said it was like a bit of her was missing....like an amputation.

The poor girl is hurting and she's in denial.....we've all been their.

Like I said.......some experts point to chemical imbalances as a reason we feel out of sorts.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 01:13 PM

Everything's made of chemicals, isn't it?
Recycled ones too!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top