Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 05:33 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, 14 deg. here at the moment and dry, but more rain forecast for later so better get out early with the dogs.

Nothing planned today other than tidying the workshop and taking a load to the tip, maybe call in at the charity shop on the way back for some more books.

Enjoy your day folks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 07:44 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Very windy and mild here.

Hospital appointment has been cancelled, so time in the garden beckons, in between the rain showers.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 07:54 AM

Good morning all.

Its lovely and sunny here at the moment, but for how long.

Off to the Hairdressers at 8.30am, then onto the Rubbish Tip, then into Maldon High Street to buy bits and pieces, then Home again.

Do some washing and put on line, if the weather is still good.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 07:56 AM

Good morning all.
I'm going with Tony to the Alzheimer's clinic this morning for his check up. As he no longer does city driving it looks like we'll be going to the park & ride. I hope it doesn't rain as it's a 20 minute walk from the bus stop to the clinic! Thank goodness he's recovered from the horrific attack of gout he had yesterday..

Later we're visiting our daughter to wish her a Happy Birthday and take her card/ present.

Meeting friends for an early bird meal at 6.00pm - need to collect some holiday money from them -we're going to Warners together in July & I did the booking.

Quite a varied day really.

Have a good day all.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 08:18 AM

Morning.

Overcast here.

I'm aching with a bit of a tight back after a 6 mile jog yesterday. It will lift though I'm sure to allow me to run again today.

How much can I learn and achieve today I wonder?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 08:26 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 08:46 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning with heavy showers. I am going to play cricket with the grandchildren later and to spend time with the new twins.

I want to do some baking this morning too so a busy day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 08:50 AM

Morning. Staying indoors today, taking it easy and allowing myself to recuperate.

Was in bed by 8. Took two paracetamols and two sleep aids, and had a decent night, but sweated so much. Had already done my washing as soon as I got in, so any time during the day, or when I feel like it really, will continue to unpack.

Have already emailed apologies for absence at tomorrow's committee meeting. Two members are immuno compromised and one is a germophobic! I have also reluctantly (or not, depending how I feel about it!) emailed the council and cancelled the proposed computer classes. There was a very, very poor interest anyway, and it had been put back by two weeks, ready to start tomorrow.

Seeing my GP in the morning for the results of the heart monitor test and will tell her my tummy is still poorly. Shall ask her if my hospital had sent any test result of their own sample.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 09:21 AM

Good morning all dull with rain forecast throughout the day.

We have an injured pigeon in the garden, it has a damaged wing .... looks like a cat may have been the cause as there were feathers everywhere. I phoned the RSPCA yesterday, they said they don't come out to pigeons and to phone a vet .... vet said if we bring it in they will probably put it to sleep I want to give it a chance to recover, it's eating the seed I'm putting down for it and it's waddling around the garden and isn't afraid of me getting close to it.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 10:21 AM

Oh dear Jazzi, you are going through a tough patch.

I can't believe they are allowing your tummy problem go on like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top