Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 08:38 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

Cool, grey and damp at the mo.

Deer statues at Norfolk Lavender Farm last summer.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 08:48 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning all a dull and wet morning here...

Going into town this morning for bank business, I really miss the bank at the end of the road, it was so convenient then.

Enjoy your day everyone ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 08:50 AM

Good morning fellow members a chilly damp morning and the garden is looking so much better for the rain.

I have a busy day ahead lots to do and a hospital appointment later.

Enjoy your day everyone

Love the statue Mups
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 08:54 AM

Morning all-with luck it will rain again soon. The garden still needs more-and I have just watched a squirrel come to the pond-that`s a first for me.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 09:01 AM

Good morning all. It's raining here so my plans for a picnic in the park with Josh are out.
We've got him for most of the day - looks like being soft play again.

Poor Tony has been awake most of the night with a bad attack of gout. He didn't know what tablets he took for it or where they were and didn't want to wake me up.
As soon as I was out of bed at 6.30 he told me about it and I've helped him as much as I can - ice pack on the painful foot and 2 of his gout tablets. Maybe he will get a bit of sleep now. I told him to stay in bed all morning.

Meanwhile I'm going to an aqua fit class this morning and picking Josh up on the way back.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 09:06 AM

Good morning all, tipping down here and looks to be set in for a while.

The plumber will be arriving shortly to fit a new vanity unit in the bathroom, so looks like I'll be housebound at least until lunchtime.

Good luck at the hospital Meg, hope the IT problems there haven't messed things up too much.

Enjoy the day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 09:06 AM

Good morning all.

Dull and miserable here.

Not doing anything today.

Sorry to hear about Tony, Carol.

Jazzi must be on her way back home now, feel really sorry for her.

Have a nice day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 09:34 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny and getting hot, 28C again yesterday, no doubt the same today. A couple of things to deal with today, computer people coming to sort out a couple of problems on both machines and give them a "health" check. I hope the poorly people are better very soon. Have a nice day all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 09:56 AM

Buen dia .
It's lovely and sunny morning gotta go out and catch some rays
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 10:26 AM

Good morning

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top