Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 09:03 PM

But, but how's that my fault ?

Arrived home about an hour ago and Steven arrived at front door first opened it hung his keys up and turned back to speak to me and door slammed closed. So there we were two dogs, child one annoyed adult and me desperate for the loo. Who's fault was it we were locked out ? Mine apparently I should have my keys with me ! Well I did but they were in my bag in the car that I wanted to bring in but hubby said no no leave that I'll go back down for it after we've got in doors.

So sitting here now in silence, grace went to bed, dogs are asleep and himself is in a huff.

Anyone want a huffy hubby ? One here I'll happily swap for another dog !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 09:07 PM

Re: But, but how's that my fault ?

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Arrived home about an hour ago and Steven arrived at front door first opened it hung his keys up and turned back to speak to me and door slammed closed. So there we were two dogs, child one annoyed adult and me desperate for the loo. Who's fault was it we were locked out ? Mine apparently I should have my keys with me ! Well I did but they were in my bag in the car that I wanted to bring in but hubby said no no leave that I'll go back down for it after we've got in doors.

So sitting here now in silence, grace went to bed, dogs are asleep and himself is in a huff.

Anyone want a huffy hubby ? One here I'll happily swap for another dog !

Ooh, you won't be offended if I decline, will you Julie.
I know what one of them is like you see.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 09:08 PM

Hits ok mups I completely understand I wouldn't either if I had a choice
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 09:17 PM

Look on the bright side, at least the car keys weren't inside the house.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

14-05-2017, 09:20 PM

Yes they were mine were in the car with my house keys and his were on the ring with his on the hook in the flat.

It took taking off the letter box that's in pieces and a cane from the garden to get the door catch open.

My husbands idea of shoving the door with his shoulder like they do on tv wasn't painless I think from the language he used.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 09:40 PM

Sounds like he just needs to be in his "man cave" for a while. But it's worrying that he had such an error of judgement and such an emotional reaction to it. Maybe his anger is actually anxiety misdirected?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 09:50 PM

Oh dear we did the same last week pulled the door shut on our holiday rental with all the keys and phones inside and it was a bank holiday .
Luckily found off duty maintenance man who foiled multiple locks with a bit of old plastic !
Relief all round although stress levels through the ceiling.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 10:34 PM

Sue and I always take a house and car key each when we go out together
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Look on the bright side, at least the car keys weren't inside the house.

Oh, l thought due to the big bust up, they must've been inside the flat!!
Julie, Who drove home from wherever you've been? Steven? If so, is it any wonder he's on a short fuse, the man must be shattered!
Go and give him a big kiss!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 10:48 PM

It's just men Julie - we're nearly as bad as you lot!......

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top