Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 06:15 PM

Ofsted Report not good.

Hi

This does not seem to be the best of schools.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-39896788
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 06:41 PM

Re: Ofsted Report not good.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

This does not seem to be the best of schools.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-39896788
I remember when behavior like that, in schools, was punished but schoolkids these days get away with too much.
If you don't make children abide by rules, what sort of adults will they become?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 09:22 AM

In my school the teachers wore black cloaks and those flat black hats believe me they were not approachable teachers , and if you were caught doing anything you paid for it , I'm glad things are not like that today , but I believe bad manners and disruptive behaviour stems from the child's upbringing and the lack of respect that should be instilled in kids today . My daughter is a teacher and some of the things I hear about some of the kids attitude really shocks me but then when you see the parents then you understand why they have issues . The rules and regulations won't allow teachers to use their initiative. Some of these kids even have one to one teaching to help them .

I wouldn't be a teacher today they have a tough job . My two grandaughters love their school and there are many lovely kids there but the odd one can cause hell in the class with tantrums and violence . My little grandaughter told me in her class is a naughty boy who kicks and punches the children and the teachers .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 09:34 AM

Hi

Strange isn't it when we compare our childhood to that now.

We were poor, school was important , I was a bit of a Rebel, always on the back row of the class.

I would have been absolutely hammered by my parents if I had behaved like that in school.

Parenting is important, more important than school.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top