Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 05:35 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, duller here this morning and chance of some rain which the garden is desperate for, although I doubt we will get much...

No plans for the day yet, just take it as it comes but there is always the hoovering and dusting if desperaton kicks in, a man's work is never done they say..

Enjoy your Friday everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 06:20 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning Barry and all to follow.

I was up with the alarm at 6! I look forward to having a kip on the coach later. And not much sleep with this cold. Never mind, eh?

I checked on my seedlings yesterday in the greenhouse, and they really need planting out, so a job for me on Tuesday. They have all survived being ignored though, which is good.

Enjoy your Friday.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 07:12 AM

Good morning everyone

Were going over to do Mum's garden before she comes out of Hospital.. And a boiler man's calling to do the annual check.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 07:31 AM

Good morning all.

Its been raining early hours this morning, but the sun is coming out now and its very mild outside. Not doing a lot today apart from Housework.

Have a nice break Jazzi.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 07:44 AM

Good morning everybody.
I thought I would ache a bit more than usual after my walk yesterday but I don't so that's good - means I can do it again. (with the help of painkillers)

It's my lovely daughter in law Paula's birthday today. I'm having Josh and Ady has booked a day off work to take her out for the day.
I think they plan on going to Meadowhall (A massive shopping complex at Sheffield) to buy her a present and later they're going ice skating.
A nice meal comes into it somewhere too.

I think I'll kick the day off for Josh by taking him to soft play - he loves it there and just lately it's been cheering to see him interacting with other children a bit more. (Josh is autistic) No plans for after that - depends on the weather really..

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 07:55 AM

Good morning folks.
Raining here, not a breath of wind, just a nice gentle rain, just what we need.

No particular plans today, just got to pop out and collect some dog food and call by the tip, nothing exciting. It's nice to have a quiet day sometimes.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 08:00 AM

Good morning everyone, Everyone looking for the rain that has been promised. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 08:22 AM

buenas dias all. Another overcast morning, feeling warm, no breeze, no rain forecast so the sun will most likely make itīs way out in a while. Picking my friend up later for our Friday outing, then off to a birthday party tonight. Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 09:38 AM

Good morning all rain at last and the garden seems to have grown overnight.

Lots to do today, enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2017, 10:17 AM

Good morning

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top