Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 09:15 PM

Apple Mac Book Pro

Apple Computers have a reputation for ease of use but they are not infallible.
On my Macbook Pro Laptop the infernal coloured disk keeps spinning round and round stopping access any sites .
Also Micro Word is not the same on Apple

It has been serviced and was OK for a week but now ithe circle is back .

It has put me off buying a new Apple Computer

At present I have a Dell PC 8 years old, for home and business use, but now quite full, with hardly any problems.

I want a stress free life now.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 09:20 PM

Re: Apple Mac Book Pro

I wouldn't waste my money on an Apple. Not when I could get an equivalent Windows laptop for half the price.

In my opinion, many Apple buyers are more concerned with appearances and social climbing than practicalities.

I don't include you in that definition of course, Azure!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 09:28 PM

Re: Apple Mac Book Pro

I bought an Apple Mac not so long ago. Amazing bit of kit. Big heavy tower system with a great spec. Bought it for just £275 with delivery. I was delighted with my new toy but it broke after just a week . The spinning disc of death and nothing more. As luck would have it my occupation at one time was fixing computers so I eventually worked out what was wrong with it - corrupted operating system. For those not so computer savvy I'm pretty sure it would have been left to gather dust as the fix wasn't an easy one as I lacked the necessary CDs.

I will add that it is working as intended now and has been for a while .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top