Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 05:38 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, a clear sky here and the wind has finally turned, could be a lovely spring day in prospect.

I've got to wait in for two deliveries today, one of which cannot give us a time slot which I find odd, as most couriers these days seem to know to the minute when they'll be with you. However, lots of odd jobs to do and I'll be cooking a curry for lunch.

Enjoy your day folks.

Full moon just going down earlier..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170510_050905.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	2978  
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 06:58 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning at last we see the sunshine and have lost that arctic wind chill which weve had for a while now....it might just be a very pleasant and warm day for a change!

Have a good day all
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 07:31 AM

Good morning all.
Weather here should be warmer today and the rest of the week, I think.

Cats are still asleep

Hope everyone has a pleasant day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 07:52 AM

Good morning all, lovely full moon Barry.

The sun has just come out.

Have taken Coco for a walk around the garden and its quite mild out there.

Got to pick up my medication at 8.30am this morning, then resting for the rest of the day.

Have a nice day all.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 08:13 AM

Morning.

I'm up and as mentally aggressive as ever.

Bring it on!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 08:13 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning after a ground frost. I got up to a white fields and was worried about my tender plants after having some damaged by the frost two weeks ago. They look ok at the moment.

A busy day, shopping, making cakes for the children then going to see the 2 babies and playing after school cricket with other three who will be playing cricket at school this term and need some practice.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 08:18 AM

buenas dias all. Another hot, sunny day in store for us. We actually got to 28C yesterday, which was nice. We have someone coming to measure for two new windows this morning. We need to replace two of the original windows in the house, this will then leave us with just one of the original windows, which we wonīt replace, no need as itīs inside, from the kitchen to the covered in veranda.

No other plans today, just a take it as it comes day. Have a nice day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 08:42 AM

Ain't you lot got comfortable beds to stay in first thing in the morning???? All these early posts for me to read.

Oh just realised why you all are up so early

Weak Bladders

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 08:58 AM

Good morning all another beautiful day here and the temperature is rising at last...

Woke up with back ache this morning after lots of planting in the garden yesterday

Daughter and granddaughter coming to lunch today.

Hope Jazzi will feel better soon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2017, 10:57 AM

Good morning folks.
Lovely and sunny but cold earlier on.

Got to hang about for a parcel coming this morning, bit annoying, but still.

Have a nice day.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top