Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2017, 07:55 AM

Now here is a long story for you!

I had a friendship request on another forum which I hardly ever use now. It didn't mention his marital status, but often men on their own just want a lady to talk to, so he asked me to chat on Skype and I agreed.
I have had a few gentleman friends on Skype who have offered very interesting conversations... but there are some who have a very different agenda.
We chatted briefly and he asked for a video call, but I explained that my cats had played football with my webcam and I had no idea where it was ( it is a ball shaped cam!). He said " what a shame, but you could see me and made the call.
When I could see him, he said well I am all in black, as you can see, but what are you wearing? I replied " just jeans and a T shirt" and then his phone rang........it was his wife
He returned to our conversation,( by this time I knew what he wanted!) and told me that he had just been on holiday so he would show me his tan. He stood up, so I could see the middle part of his body, and pulled up his top to show me his tanned stomach.... pushing down his trouser waistband so I could see how white he had been.
I was laughing at him, at this point, especially when his hands kept sliding over his genital area. He said " Just think my trousers could slip down" but I assured him that the button looked securely fastened so that wouldn't happen. Immediately he undid the button, so I decided that was the time to leave and mentioned that I thought he was looking for a different kind of chat to me so I would end the call. He said "I hope we can chat again" and I said "Bye".
Apparently he closed his Skype when his wife was home... I assume so she wouldn't know what he was up to!
I later sent a message saying that as he and I were looking for a different kind of friendship, it would be better to terminate any further contact so blocked him on both sites. I also said that, as being a rugby first aide taught me not to be prudish, I wasn't shocked by what he did.... but I was surprised that any married man would humiliate himself in that way, to try and get a bit of sexual pleasure from somebody who was laughing at him.
How pathetic are these men?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2017, 08:01 AM

Re: Now here is a long story for you!

The whole thing sounds sleazy to me.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2017, 08:04 AM

I would never do such a thing.

Disgusting.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2017, 08:07 AM

Good job you disconnected, before he got too "Cocky".
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2017, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Good job you disconnected, before he got too "Cocky".
It would have been nothing I hadn't seen before Spitty.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2017, 08:22 AM

I wouldn't have liked that at all Twink. In fact I'd have shut down even quicker than you did. I don't like creepy blokes like that, dirty old git.

Hope he doesn't pester you again.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

06-05-2017, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wouldn't have liked that at all Twink. In fact I'd have shut down even quicker than you did. I don't like creepy blokes like that, dirty old git.

He isn't the first Mups, but I have to admit to getting a degree of pleasure from humiliating them.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2017, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

There's only one person I've been brave enough to do skype with BUT ... Twink ... I'd have been tempted to take a few screenshots then threaten to show his wife

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

06-05-2017, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
There's only one person I've been brave enough to do skype with BUT ... Twink ... I'd have been tempted to take a few screenshots
I didn't have my zoom lens handy Rachel!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2017, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I didn't have my zoom lens handy Rachel!

lol .. hubble telescope job eh

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top